Page 91 of 145 FirstFirst ... 41516171878889909192939495111121131141 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,820 of 2884

*** February TRAIN ***

This is a discussion on *** February TRAIN *** within the AAG Archives forums, part of the Off - Topic / Discussion forums category; Yeah, hopefully sooner than later, definitely gonna be a bach pad unless a richbitch comes along. 30x50 building with a ...

Giant Dicks Car Club Zapper2003's Avatar

2005 Ram
    1978 Firebird

Yeah, hopefully sooner than later, definitely gonna be a bach pad unless a richbitch comes along. 30x50 building with a 20x30 apartment inside and the remainder being garage

Super Moderator

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

Quote Originally Posted by 86 IROC-Z View Post
    So instead of doing my procedure proposal today, I spent 7 hours straight playing the guitar, and for the first time in my life, I can successfully sing while playing on the guitar. I mean, I'm sure my voice sounds terrible, but previously my hands would want to match the strummed notes of the guitar to the notes I was singing, instead of the actual guitar part of the song. I'm also sure the song I used is really easy, but whatever, its a victory for me.

But can you rub your belly and pat your head?

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Quote Originally Posted by pajeff02 View Post
    But can you rub your belly and pat your head?
    with either combination of hands

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Need to watch some extreme rice.

Steel blue pearlcoat
    2000 dodge intrepid

Quote Originally Posted by cammed goat View Post
    Wasn't she in the hospital for the same thing a few months ago when I worked with ya? She'll be OK. As for Christian owning a rifle, I agree with you assisting him. Hell, he dropkicked ya in the head for cryin out loud.
    last march she was in there for it.

yea and after he dropkicked me he wasn't able to sit for awhile either. I whipped his ass good.

Impounded
    gmcheviac

Thank you for parenting the correct way. Someone spanking their child almost gives me an inkling of hope for the future of America

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Quote Originally Posted by cuervo25_1 View Post
    last march she was in there for it.

yea and after he dropkicked me he wasn't able to sit for awhile either. I whipped his ass good.
    Quote Originally Posted by wheeliE-maxx View Post
    Thank you for parenting the correct way. Someone spanking their child almost gives me an inkling of hope for the future of America
    Nothin wrong with a good fatherly @$$ whoopin. When I was younger and I went out skrooin around, word ALWAYS got back to my folks...and pain ensued. I grew out of those bad habits REAL quick.

Steel blue pearlcoat
    2000 dodge intrepid

funny you should say that. My wife is one of the libdrool anti whipping hippies. I was whipping my son for spitting in my face one day and she started to yell at me. My father came out and i snapped my attention to her and yelled "you want one as well" she shut up quick.

another snowy day she was outside with him while i was cleaning the snow off the cars. I heard her say don't do it and turn to see him throw a snowball at her and nailed her good. she whipped him. being the type of person that never misses an oppertunity to be a smart ass said " so it is ok for you to whip him for disobeying you ,but not OK for me to whip him for disobediance,defiance,and disrespect? she gives me her pissed off look and i just told her that don't work anymore, you used it too much because you know I am right so much.

Out of all his whippings I handed down to him I noticed alot,the wife has as well.

1 when I tell him to do something all i hear is yes daddy.
    when the wife tells him to do something he says no and she ends up doing it.

2 when I punish him with other means than whipping( sometimes whippings are overboard for the crime) he takes the punishment and keeps his mouth shut, knowing if he opens his mouth it will get his ass warmed up.

with the wife he cries and complains until she lets him out or whatever

3 when I say no he knows it is the end of trying.

with her he knows he can cry and scream for approx. 2 minutes and she will cave.

that is why Daddys rule the roost ....well unless your a libdrool or an anti whipping hippie dad that wears skirts.

Impounded
    gmcheviac

I have to sit in class with the kids who got their gameboy taken away at worst everyday. So unproductive, they never stfu and laugh if they get detention because they'll just sit in the room and play on their phones. Corporal punishment should be reinstated.

Impounded
    gmcheviac

Also, try telling the "daddys rule the roost" to my redhead demon mom dad had the power behind it, but mom had the rage lol

Steel blue pearlcoat
    2000 dodge intrepid

I have to sit in class with the kids who got their gameboy taken away at worst everyday. So unproductive, they never stfu and laugh if they get detention because they'll just sit in the room and play on their phones. Corporal punishment should be reinstated.
    your in Texas and they don't have corporal punishment? holy shit!

they still had it in Va when I was in middleschool,back in 87-89. I used to make about 3 or so trips to the office(for fighting every time) a year to get the paddle. which I just took it and after I left laughed. One time I was caught and ended right up in the office again.the principal asked me why i laughed about it. being the mouthey smartass I was I stated " well you see first of all I never start the fight but always beat the crap out of the one that did,he gets another beating from you and cries more,then I get whipped. since Dad gives me my whippings at home so I can tolerate pain very well. and finally since your a woman and weak it don't even sting at all.

after that all she would do is call my dad which always asked these important questions.

who started it.
    why did they start it
    and who won

his theory was this if i started it that was one whipping i would get
    if it was started for something dumb that was another one
    and if I lost that was another.

needless to say I made sure it was always the other guy that started it,he done it for some stupid reason and that I was merely defending myself,and that I kicked the living shit out of said person. I never got a whipping ever again for fighting in school,but calling a teacher a bitch I did,plus got my mouth washed out with soap,

Steel blue pearlcoat
    2000 dodge intrepid

Also, try telling the "daddys rule the roost" to my redhead demon mom dad had the power behind it, but mom had the rage lol
    dad had both (Irish,scottish,german and native american)

mom just had the rage, I laughed at her alot in the privacy of my room.with my face in the pillow so dad wouldn't hear and I get a real whipping lol. There is one woman in the entie world that I fear getting punished by. That is my Grandmother (moms mom) That woman can use a switch like no other,uses Iodine if you got hurt doing something dumb or fighting(no matter who started it ect) and was famous or her "homemade mouth washing" soap which often went along with the switching. Even dad says yes ma'am no ma'am to her

Impounded
    gmcheviac

Corporal punishment is very legal. I'm just in a rich faggoty school district.

Steel blue pearlcoat
    2000 dodge intrepid

Corporal punishment is very legal. I'm just in a rich faggoty school district.
    so your saying your a rich fag? or rich with the faggotry? is that like "the gay is strong in this one"?

Impounded
    gmcheviac

Now reading back on my post I sound like a nerd faggot "must attend to my studies". No. Me and my friends do some shit, but with the constant shit that they can't punish for I can't focus at all. Listening to 50 conversations all at once

Impounded
    gmcheviac

so your saying your a rich fag? or rich with the faggotry? is that like "the gay is strong in this one"?
    We're doing good, but I just have the honor of being in the presence of the priviledged ones

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by cammed goat View Post
    Uhh...Spaz...PLEEEEASE tell me you DIDN'T strap a Wii controller to Nebby. That cat looks alot like Nebby to me.
    nah... nebby got a racoon mask and blue eyes...

Steel blue pearlcoat
    2000 dodge intrepid

Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    nah... nebby got a racoon mask and blue eyes...
    THE PARTY BEGINS SPAZ IS HERE

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

THE PARTY BEGINS SPAZ IS HERE
    i has a busy day...

Steel blue pearlcoat
    2000 dodge intrepid

Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    i has a busy day...
    Fire everyone and hire me and the wife. I have no clue what your job is but We haz great needs for moniez

Page 91 of 145 FirstFirst ... 41516171878889909192939495111121131141 ... LastLast

Thread Information