Page 39 of 145 FirstFirst ... 91935363738394041424359697989139 ... LastLast
Results 761 to 780 of 2884

*** February TRAIN ***

This is a discussion on *** February TRAIN *** within the AAG Archives forums, part of the Off - Topic / Discussion forums category; Yeah, it didn't bother me at first but I did say what the fuck out loud. She avoided eye contact ...

  1. #761
    Giant Dicks Car Club Zapper2003's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Millerton, PA
    Posts
    5,185

    2005 Ram
    1978 Firebird

    Yeah, it didn't bother me at first but I did say what the fuck out loud. She avoided eye contact all night, lulz.

  2. #762
    Giant Dicks Car Club Zapper2003's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Millerton, PA
    Posts
    5,185

    2005 Ram
    1978 Firebird

    The first girl I ever took out on a date married my best friend. How 'bout it?

  3. #763
    Impounded 86 IROC-Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    .
    Age
    30
    Posts
    11,760

    Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

    Half a large pizza last night for dinner
    The other half of the large pizza this morning for breakfast
    and I just ate a bag of spicy bbq hot fries, a king size snickers bar, a pack of starbursts, and a mountain dew.
    And I'm about to eat a box of chips ahoy cookies.

    Pretty sure I just set back my 6-pack by about a month.

  4. #764
    Impounded
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    park bench
    Posts
    1,399
    gmcheviac

    Quote Originally Posted by 86 IROC-Z View Post
    Half a large pizza last night for dinner
    The other half of the large pizza this morning for breakfast
    and I just ate a bag of spicy bbq hot fries, a king size snickers bar, a pack of starbursts, and a mountain dew.
    And I'm about to eat a box of chips ahoy cookies.

    Pretty sure I just set back my 6-pack by about a month.
    lol, light weight. I had this "I like how my bro and I got the mc d's super bowl special (25 chicken nuggets each, large drink and fries) and two apple pies each, but my food baby was too overpowering so I slept from two minutes into the first til the end of the who's performance. Lol. Also, fuck all these un-funny commercials coming on after every play" today AND yesterday, along with various energy drinks, candy, snacks, chocolate milk and other crap. This weekend is the definition of regret when it comes to eating for me

  5. #765
    Impounded 86 IROC-Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    .
    Age
    30
    Posts
    11,760

    Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

    Quote Originally Posted by wheeliE-maxx View Post
    lol, light weight. I had this "I like how my bro and I got the mc d's super bowl special (25 chicken nuggets each, large drink and fries) and two apple pies each, but my food baby was too overpowering so I slept from two minutes into the first til the end of the who's performance. Lol. Also, fuck all these un-funny commercials coming on after every play" today AND yesterday, along with various energy drinks, candy, snacks, chocolate milk and other crap. This weekend is the definition of regret when it comes to eating for me
    Pretty much, 160lbs @ 5'9". But I can see my abs and that's really all chicks give a shit about. Literally, you could be a stick and as long as your abs are showing girls will be like "OMG HE'S RIPPED" and get all moist. It's ezmode.

  6. #766
    10 Years Strong cammed goat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    11,489

    Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

    Quote Originally Posted by Zapper2003 View Post
    Yeah, it didn't bother me at first but I did say what the fuck out loud. She avoided eye contact all night, lulz.
    Yup. She knew she led ya on. She knew she was caught. You know you didn't do anything wrong once she avoided contact. Seen it too many times.

  7. #767
    Senior Member justinmc978's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    college station, tx
    Posts
    2,564

    sold: 1999 firebird
    1998 Trans Am

    Quote Originally Posted by 86 IROC-Z View Post
    Half a large pizza last night for dinner
    The other half of the large pizza this morning for breakfast
    and I just ate a bag of spicy bbq hot fries, a king size snickers bar, a pack of starbursts, and a mountain dew.
    And I'm about to eat a box of chips ahoy cookies.

    Pretty sure I just set back my 6-pack by about a month.
    we have 4 loaded untouched dominos pies sitting in the fridge that people left here,

    again fyl.

    and lol about the 6pack, mines had the fight of its life this weekend too

  8. #768
    Senior Member justinmc978's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    college station, tx
    Posts
    2,564

    sold: 1999 firebird
    1998 Trans Am

    Quote Originally Posted by 86 IROC-Z View Post
    Pretty much, 160lbs @ 5'9". But I can see my abs and that's really all chicks give a shit about. Literally, you could be a stick and as long as your abs are showing girls will be like "OMG HE'S RIPPED" and get all moist. It's ezmode.
    this, its incredulous, play the guitar and your a mod for life

  9. #769
    Impounded 86 IROC-Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    .
    Age
    30
    Posts
    11,760

    Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

    Quote Originally Posted by justinmc978 View Post
    this, its incredulous, play the guitar and your a mod for life
    Exactly.

    Funny story actually. Last weekend I was at a party my friend was throwing at his house, and I was there early, so I was dicking around this electric guitar they have. Then my friend shows me the collegehumor video of the guy playing wonderwall and the chicks being all over him. I know the song, so I start playing along with the video. His girlfriend says we should do a social experiment: I do that during the party and see if it actually worked.

    It did

  10. #770
    Senior Member justinmc978's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    college station, tx
    Posts
    2,564

    sold: 1999 firebird
    1998 Trans Am

    Quote Originally Posted by 86 IROC-Z View Post
    Exactly.

    Funny story actually. Last weekend I was at a party my friend was throwing at his house, and I was there early, so I was dicking around this electric guitar they have. Then my friend shows me the collegehumor video of the guy playing wonderwall and the chicks being all over him. I know the song, so I start playing along with the video. His girlfriend says we should do a social experiment: I do that during the party and see if it actually worked.

    It did
    damnit, 911tabbing wonderwall now cyal8er

  11. #771
    Impounded 86 IROC-Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    .
    Age
    30
    Posts
    11,760

    Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

    Also, I've got way more attention from girls at a paler 160lbs with a 6pack, than I did as a tan 188lbs muscular but w/o a 6pack (I wasn't even chubby or anything, maybe 1% less body fat and it would have been visible). And it's not even summer yet, so it's not like it even comes up often... Interested to see how spring break goes

  12. #772
    Impounded
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    park bench
    Posts
    1,399
    gmcheviac

    Quote Originally Posted by 86 IROC-Z View Post
    Exactly.

    Funny story actually. Last weekend I was at a party my friend was throwing at his house, and I was there early, so I was dicking around this electric guitar they have. Then my friend shows me the collegehumor video of the guy playing wonderwall and the chicks being all over him. I know the song, so I start playing along with the video. His girlfriend says we should do a social experiment: I do that during the party and see if it actually worked.

    It did
    Just looked up wonderwall. I officially hate you, fag

  13. #773
    Impounded 86 IROC-Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    .
    Age
    30
    Posts
    11,760

    Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

    Quote Originally Posted by wheeliE-maxx View Post
    Just looked up wonderwall. I officially hate you, fag
    chicks love it, and, consequently, me

  14. #774
    Impounded
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    park bench
    Posts
    1,399
    gmcheviac

    Exactly, playing easy gay shitty music on a guitar around crowds of females automatically makes you a douchefag. However, I do have an electric guitar available to me. Hmm

  15. #775
    Impounded 86 IROC-Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    .
    Age
    30
    Posts
    11,760

    Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

    Quote Originally Posted by wheeliE-maxx View Post
    Exactly, playing easy gay shitty music on a guitar around crowds of females automatically makes you a douchefag. However, I do have an electric guitar available to me. Hmm
    But the difference between those guys and me is that I'm actually pretty good Also I'm probably the most modest guy about it I know.

    It's not like it do it every chance I get, it was only to see if that video was true

  16. #776
    Impounded
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    park bench
    Posts
    1,399
    gmcheviac

    Only problem is my fingers are really long and thick, but not near flexible enough. Not sure what to do about that. I know fear factory and korn won't be popular with chicks (atleast under 300 pounds) so I guess having some shitty music on reserve would be a good idea.

  17. #777
    Impounded
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    park bench
    Posts
    1,399
    gmcheviac

    Also, link to college humor vid?

  18. #778
    Impounded 86 IROC-Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    .
    Age
    30
    Posts
    11,760

    Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

    Quote Originally Posted by wheeliE-maxx View Post
    Only problem is my fingers are really long and thick, but not near flexible enough. Not sure what to do about that. I know fear factory and korn won't be popular with chicks (atleast under 300 pounds) so I guess having some shitty music on reserve would be a good idea.
    Just play a lot. Your hands will get used to it. I have short fingers, and got past it with enough practice.

    Also, don't just learn your favorite songs. Learn a wide variety. This is easy for me purely because my musical taste is so diverse. Not only will it get you learning to play with different tunings, styles, chords, methods, etc, but when you know enough, people will be amazed at your ability to play [insert whatever random band they say they like] instantly on request.
    Quote Originally Posted by wheeliE-maxx View Post
    Also, link to college humor vid?
    Don't think embedding works for this one

    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5QCs3PnQBc[/ame]

  19. #779
    Impounded
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    park bench
    Posts
    1,399
    gmcheviac

    Lul "you can also learn the bass and not getting laid" fuuuu it's so true. It's how this 300 pound fish breath snaggeltoothed bitch titties emo kid snagged one of the hottest girls in school. Kid wears a fucking black vinyl jacket

  20. #780
    O U 8 1 2 Spaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    over here...
    Age
    40
    Posts
    25,696

    []D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am


Page 39 of 145 FirstFirst ... 91935363738394041424359697989139 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. ****GroundHog Day February Train******
    By kingls1 in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 177
    Last Post: 03-01-2016, 02:39 AM
  2. Ftw train
    By 402 Guru in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-16-2009, 11:50 AM
  3. ***February Texas Mini-Train***
    By ntimid8r in forum Texas Members
    Replies: 1768
    Last Post: 03-01-2009, 09:50 AM
  4. Got on the PC train...
    By 99'CajunFirehawk157 in forum Showcar and Detailing
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-03-2008, 02:01 PM
  5. Ls1.com Ski trip February 8-10
    By third_shift|studios in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 01-06-2008, 09:08 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •