Page 76 of 155 FirstFirst ... 2636465672737475767778798096106116126 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,520 of 3094

*** December Train!!! ***

This is a discussion on *** December Train!!! *** within the AAG Archives forums, part of the Off - Topic / Discussion forums category; Originally Posted by transamprincess98 Is it the new "in" thing to get an implant in the cheek right under the ...

Arctic White & Black
    '98 WS6 M6 - SWAPTIME!

Quote Originally Posted by transamprincess98 View Post
    Is it the new "in" thing to get an implant in the cheek right under the eye? It looks like all these tiger woods hookers have it
    my best friend has one ... it's called an "anchor" ... i think it's really cute. i know a few guys with them too but it looks 200% gay on them. if i didnt have school, i'd consider getting one done

Super Moderator

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

Just returned from a day of shopping and Christmas at the parents'. They leave this week to head to my brother's for the holidays, so we had to celebrate early.

Steel blue pearlcoat
    2000 dodge intrepid

FREEEEEEDDDDDDOOOOOOOOMMMMM!!!!!!! Vacation officialy begins!!!

Bright Red
    1999 Trans Am Ws6

God damnit, got home from work and fell asleep on couch at 10am, woke up at 1am. Now I am fucked and will be awake all night. Might as well be at work. Fucking third shift.

Arctic White & Black
    '98 WS6 M6 - SWAPTIME!

ew saturday morning work

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by tep98ws6 View Post
    ew saturday morning work
    You have to work all day?

Arctic White & Black
    '98 WS6 M6 - SWAPTIME!

Quote Originally Posted by 35th-ANV-SS View Post
    You have to work all day?
    until 3, not too bad ... just sleepy

Senior Member transamprincess98's Avatar

Light Tarnished Silver
    STS-V

my best friend has one ... it's called an "anchor" ... i think it's really cute. i know a few guys with them too but it looks 200% gay on them. if i didnt have school, i'd consider getting one done
    I'm just trying to understand why everyone of Tiger's hookers has it. I have a few piercings myself BUT there is a point where you have too many on your face. That one chick that has plastered herself all over every freaking TV station has a nose ring, lip, and an anchor. Makes her look like white trash. Well..... she is white trash, but that is besides the point. There is a such thing as too much before it goes from classy to TPT.

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

until 3, not too bad ... just sleepy
    Yeah that's not too bad at all. I was asleep last night real early so I had the pleasure of waking up at about 430 this morning Should make for an interesting night.

I think we are supposed to get some warmer weather today (40's?). Might have to wash some vehicles if so.

Light Tarnished Silver
    STS-V

Yeah that's not too bad at all. I was asleep last night real early so I had the pleasure of waking up at about 430 this morning Should make for an interesting night.

I think we are supposed to get some warmer weather today (40's?). Might have to wash some vehicles if so.
    I hope it warms up I have to write up a Santa Fe smashed in the front and don't want to go outside yet

Giant Dicks Car Club Zapper2003's Avatar

2005 Ram
    1978 Firebird

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

I hope it warms up I have to write up a Santa Fe smashed in the front and don't want to go outside yet
    I hear ya on that. I just looked outside. Still looks colder than shit

I just had to move a shit load of stereo equipment and furniture around. My tv stand is supposed to be here anytime now....

They called me at 630am to tell me the delivery window was from 8-12....then went on to say they would try to be here at 910ish.

I'm pretty much stuck here now until they show up and then I have another window delivery from 3-5 for my tv. Ugh.

Arctic White & Black
    '98 WS6 M6 - SWAPTIME!

I'm just trying to understand why everyone of Tiger's hookers has it. I have a few piercings myself BUT there is a point where you have too many on your face. That one chick that has plastered herself all over every freaking TV station has a nose ring, lip, and an anchor. Makes her look like white trash. Well..... she is white trash, but that is besides the point. There is a such thing as too much before it goes from classy to TPT.
    i have my nose, lip and tongue twice ... but i don't wear my lip ... so really the only visible one is my nose. back in high school i had my eyebrow but that lasted like six months. my sister has like 10 in her face and it does look trashy ... my friend's little diamond by the eye is so cute, i'd just be afraid of infection when putting make up on

Arctic White & Black
    '98 WS6 M6 - SWAPTIME!

i went to bed around midnight ... boyfriend assed out at like 9 and he's STILL sleeping. i just kind of lurked around facebook/myspace/ls1/fquick ... bored out of my mind. but it was funny when he was talking in his sleep

i dont know what to do tonight. im gonna see if boyfriend wants to go ice skating out the outdoor rink in the park tonight then drink some beeeeeer

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

i went to bed around midnight ... boyfriend assed out at like 9 and he's STILL sleeping. i just kind of lurked around facebook/myspace/ls1/fquick ... bored out of my mind. but it was funny when he was talking in his sleep

i dont know what to do tonight. im gonna see if boyfriend wants to go ice skating out the outdoor rink in the park tonight then drink some beeeeeer
    I have never been ice skating. Never been roller blading either. How is it?

I used to roller skate back in the day and that was fun. Is it as hard as that?

Damn I haven't been on my fquick page in forever....

I got my PHB and relocation kit for it from UMI yesterday so over the winter I plan on putting that on, cleaning up the engine bay, putting on my dress-up kit, and painting the calipers red. I have a kit to paint them, but I might just completely remove them, disassemble and send them out to be powder coated. Not sure yet on that one.

Arctic White & Black
    '98 WS6 M6 - SWAPTIME!

I have never been ice skating. Never been roller blading either. How is it?

I used to roller skate back in the day and that was fun. Is it as hard as that?

Damn I haven't been on my fquick page in forever....

I got my PHB and relocation kit for it from UMI yesterday so over the winter I plan on putting that on, cleaning up the engine bay, putting on my dress-up kit, and painting the calipers red. I have a kit to paint them, but I might just completely remove them, disassemble and send them out to be powder coated. Not sure yet on that one.
    i love skating. i used to do hockey camps for little kids when i worked at a local ice rink here, tons of fun. i enjoy ice skating much more than roller blading but i like both. ive been skating since i was 3 so to me, it's not bad.

i usually lurk fquick bc i get notifications sent to my email and on iphone they bing everytime i get one so it's kind of hard to avoid but i like keeping track of everything done to my car so it's more of a checklist/photo album of my TA there's quite a few really nice cars on there tho, i love looking at everyone's cars for ideas

Light Tarnished Silver
    STS-V

i have my nose, lip and tongue twice ... but i don't wear my lip ... so really the only visible one is my nose. back in high school i had my eyebrow but that lasted like six months. my sister has like 10 in her face and it does look trashy ... my friend's little diamond by the eye is so cute, i'd just be afraid of infection when putting make up on
    One visible is cute, 2 visible is getting close pending on what it is but 3 on the face for me is pushing that limit. It stops being "cute" when you look like a pin cushion. I don't count tongue rings as a facial piercing they can't be seen at all times.
    I kinda like the one called a monroe? I just wouldn't do it cause I already have my nose pierced. I like to keep them simple.

I am also 30 now, piercings just are getting old for me. In the last 3 years I've been taking them out and letting them close. Tattoos on the other hand I will be getting more of

Giant Dicks Car Club Zapper2003's Avatar

2005 Ram
    1978 Firebird

Dammit tep, you sound like a lot of fun. Nobody fun around here and nothin' fun to do.

Light Tarnished Silver
    STS-V

Ice skating is fun

Light Tarnished Silver
    STS-V

I can't roller skate for shit now! I can roller blade and ice skate but put me on roller skates and I am screwed! Those big ass clunky things suck my balls!

Page 76 of 155 FirstFirst ... 2636465672737475767778798096106116126 ... LastLast

Thread Information