Page 39 of 155 FirstFirst ... 91935363738394041424359697989139 ... LastLast

*** December Train!!! ***

This is a discussion on *** December Train!!! *** within the AAG Archives forums, part of the Off - Topic / Discussion forums category; Originally Posted by Zapper2003 Me too. Goin' to wallyworld for drugs tomorrow followed by a birthday party. Sunday could be ...

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

Quote Originally Posted by Zapper2003 View Post
    Me too. Goin' to wallyworld for drugs tomorrow followed by a birthday party. Sunday could be a very, very strange day depending on how it works out. *sigh*
    ^^ You need to elaborate on this one.

Giant Dicks Car Club Zapper2003's Avatar

2005 Ram
    1978 Firebird

Well, I'm the 'dealer of daggett', so to speak. I found a guy on Craigslist that deals in used tires (odd, i know) but he does have some good deals on used tires. (generally 80-95 bucks a set of 4). This is actually the 4th set I've sold for him . ANYWAY, best friend of mine's little sister and I have a 'short' history and she need tires and wants to go on Sunday. She's a horny devil and currently fighting with her boyfriend/fiancee/whatever he's called. Long story short, it'll be a long, awkward drive.

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

Well, I'm the 'dealer of daggett', so to speak. I found a guy on Craigslist that deals in used tires (odd, i know) but he does have some good deals on used tires. (generally 80-95 bucks a set of 4). This is actually the 4th set I've sold for him . ANYWAY, best friend of mine's little sister and I have a 'short' history and she need tires and wants to go on Sunday. She's a horny devil and currently fighting with her boyfriend/fiancee/whatever he's called. Long story short, it'll be a long, awkward drive.

Yeah, it will be really awkward driving with her head in your lap!

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

Is watching National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation.....

No matter how many times I watch this movie I laugh my ass off.

This has to be one of the best movies ever.

2005 Ram
    1978 Firebird

I find it very un-American to dislike the movie Christmas Vacation. It should be the national christmastime movie. It is CLASSIC.

2005 Ram
    1978 Firebird

Quote Originally Posted by pajeff02 View Post
    Yeah, it will be really awkward driving with her head in your lap!

I suppose thats probably an underlying motive, but dammit, there's a lot at stake for making this trip

ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by 35th-ANV-SS View Post

"The shitter's full!"
    :\Users\Steven\Pictures\d6ftg5nh.gif

Suggestion: If you are particularly irritated by another member's posting habits and are constantly fighting the urge to flame them, you can click on that person's profile, and select "Add to ignore list." This will make that person's posts invisible to you.

Damn..where is everyone???

Green
    1996 Acura Integra

Drinking

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

I find it very un-American to dislike the movie Christmas Vacation. It should be the national christmastime movie. It is CLASSIC.

Other than A Christmas Story, I agree that Christmas Vacation is my favorite holiday flick. We watched a bit of it last night also. My wife will not watch the other one.

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

Morning everyone.

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

Yeah they had a back-to-back encore of it last night so I caught a few of my favorite scenes of the movie.

Getting ready in about an hour to head up to a furniture store to look at some new living room furniture and tv stands. Hope I find a good deal. They have 20% off this morning from 9-12.

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

Yeah they had a back-to-back encore of it last night so I caught a few of my favorite scenes of the movie.

Getting ready in about an hour to head up to a furniture store to look at some new living room furniture and tv stands. Hope I find a good deal. They have 20% off this morning from 9-12.

The stand for your "motion picture screen" must have to be somewhat sizeable. I take my first shopping venture of the season this coming Friday. We did the living room furniture last year. So far, I have sat on it maybe a dozen times for no more than a few minutes at a time. Stuff should last forever.

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by pajeff02 View Post
    The stand for your "motion picture screen" must have to be somewhat sizeable. I take my first shopping venture of the season this coming Friday. We did the living room furniture last year. So far, I have sat on it maybe a dozen times for no more than a few minutes at a time. Stuff should last forever.
    Haha yeah. I found one I really like and it's only 54" wide and 18" deep. I like that it isn't real deep and looks like it will accommodate my center channel speaker, my receiver, and blue-ray player (this is a must b/c I don't want to have to buy an additional shelf for the center channel)

I will have to see about the construction quality when I get there though. I want something solid.

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

Haha yeah. I found one I really like and it's only 54" wide and 18" deep. I like that it isn't real deep and looks like it will accommodate my center channel speaker, my receiver, and blue-ray player (this is a must b/c I don't want to have to buy an additional shelf for the center channel)

I will have to see about the construction quality when I get there though. I want something solid.
    I bought the family a 40" Sony LCD back in '07. I knew I needed a stand for it as well and did not like the look of any of the actual television stands. I went to a local high end furniture store and started eyeing up a tall table that probably would set behind a couch or something in an open living room.

The salesperson comes up to me and starts telling me about the table and I just said, "Oh, I am just looking for something I can cut up to fit a new TV." She was not impressed. I bought it, wrapped it, and after it was opened Christmas morning removed the legs and knocked several inches off them with my chop saw so it would work for the TV. It worked perfectly and no one has ever noticed.

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

Good stuff right there.

I guess I could even custom build one with the help of my father. We usually build some pretty crazy shit from time to time.

When I lived at home is when I first bought my 2002 SS. I was parking it outside which I hated so I proceeded to tell my father "let's build a car port". I come home one day and he has the garage door open and enough steel tubing in there to build a damn garage. I'm like WTF is all that for. He said, you want something to park your car in right?

Oh man i got excited! We laid it all out and welded the entire frame of the port together. I then went to Menards and spent about $400, maybe a lil more and bought the corrugated metal siding for the sides and roof. Screwed it all down and it is still there to this day.

It measured 10' across by 20' deep. I think it was probably 10' tall as well. Makes for one hell of a storage unit. He keeps his 14' boat in there now, along with deer stands and other shit.

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

When I lived at home is when I first bought my 2002 SS. I was parking it outside which I hated so I proceeded to tell my father "let's build a car port". I come home one day and he has the garage door open and enough steel tubing in there to build a damn garage. I'm like WTF is all that for. He said, you want something to park your car in right?

Oh man i got excited! We laid it all out and welded the entire frame of the port together. I then went to Menards and spent about $400, maybe a lil more and bought the corrugated metal siding for the sides and roof. Screwed it all down and it is still there to this day.

It measured 10' across by 20' deep. I think it was probably 10' tall as well. Makes for one hell of a storage unit. He keeps his 14' boat in there now, along with deer stands and other shit.

Nothing like a good father-son project.

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

Must be everyone is out Christmas shopping today...

I took the Bird out for a quick spin to warm it up for an oil change. Ended up picking up my brother and going for a 120 mph blast down the interstate as it was oddly devoid of any traffic. Coming back through town, Zapper crossed in front of me at the light so I had to heckle him a bit on the phone -- he was working. Now the Bird is up in the air draining. It started to lightly snow on the ride up the hill and has been picking up since.

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Raining here. Yuck!!

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

NE Jersey is safe, but the rest is under a Winter Weather Advisory until 12am tomorrow.

Page 39 of 155 FirstFirst ... 91935363738394041424359697989139 ... LastLast

Thread Information