Page 16 of 155 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192036465666116 ... LastLast

*** December Train!!! ***

This is a discussion on *** December Train!!! *** within the AAG Archives forums, part of the Off - Topic / Discussion forums category; Originally Posted by ntimid8r Snow???? What's that? Stop yer bedroom talk woman....you already had me at hello. I'm bored and ...

Arctic White & Black
    '98 WS6 M6 - SWAPTIME!

Quote Originally Posted by ntimid8r View Post
    Snow???? What's that?

Stop yer bedroom talk woman....you already had me at hello. I'm bored and watching tv right now. Well listening to tv, posting on websites and making plans for the weekend.
    Nasty cold fluffy white shit that falls from the sky.

I think I'm gonna get some taco bell, find band aids for the two massive gashes on my hands from my car, watch a movie and ass out when I get home. I strongly dislike winter.

NASCAR Go Fast, Turn Left ntimid8r's Avatar

383 w/Meth & ProCharger
    2001 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by tep98ws6 View Post
    Nasty cold fluffy white shit that falls from the sky.

I think I'm gonna get some taco bell, find band aids for the two massive gashes on my hands from my car, watch a movie and ass out when I get home. I strongly dislike winter.
    I grew up in Lake Tahoe....I only go back to visit in the summer. Too many horrid snow and cold memories of winter. Why the hell do you think I moved to San Diego!!!!

UUgghhh....fast food. I remind myself that I'm mortal every now and then by watching Morgan Spurlocks "super size me". After watching that...I have zero craving for fast food....for a while. Don't forget to wash your hands in a strong mixture of bleach. Not that it cleans your hands better from the car...but makes those gashes sting even more.

Arctic White & Black
    '98 WS6 M6 - SWAPTIME!

I grew up in Lake Tahoe....I only go back to visit in the summer. Too many horrid snow and cold memories of winter. Why the hell do you think I moved to San Diego!!!!

UUgghhh....fast food. I remind myself that I'm mortal every now and then by watching Morgan Spurlocks "super size me". After watching that...I have zero craving for fast food....for a while. Don't forget to wash your hands in a strong mixture of bleach. Not that it cleans your hands better from the car...but makes those gashes sting even more.
    lol f that in tahoe!

I saw that but it doesn't phase me when I'm exhausted and hungry lol ... I got em with peroxide earlier bc they got real dirty pulling the heads off my engine. Def had a blown head gasket... Didn't know it at all.

NASCAR Go Fast, Turn Left ntimid8r's Avatar

383 w/Meth & ProCharger
    2001 Camaro Z28

How could you not know the head gasket was blown? Car had to run poor, sound strange and have some crap in the oil. Well typically that is. Well glad you found it though...what a bitch that would be to put everything back and find it later.

I hear ya on fast food. I'm a junk food junkie myself but now that I'm getting closer to my twilight years....I figure I better try and make up for all my sins. I love taco hell too.

Arctic White & Black
    '98 WS6 M6 - SWAPTIME!

How could you not know the head gasket was blown? Car had to run poor, sound strange and have some crap in the oil. Well typically that is. Well glad you found it though...what a bitch that would be to put everything back and find it later.

I hear ya on fast food. I'm a junk food junkie myself but now that I'm getting closer to my twilight years....I figure I better try and make up for all my sins. I love taco hell too.
    I was missing a small chunk of gasket at the top of the port at the farthest back. No kidding. Only thing I noticed is that it ran super hot on occasion but never smoked or lasted long. Weird

murdered out 06 z06

I was missing a small chunk of gasket at the top of the port at the farthest back. No kidding. Only thing I noticed is that it ran super hot on occasion but never smoked or lasted long. Weird
    snow tep!!!!!!!

ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Holy shtuff Tep! I just saw your picks in facebook. Simply stunning. No leg humpin' here though. Just sayin' WOW..
    :\Users\Steven\Pictures\d6ftg5nh.gif

Suggestion: If you are particularly irritated by another member's posting habits and are constantly fighting the urge to flame them, you can click on that person's profile, and select "Add to ignore list." This will make that person's posts invisible to you.

Arctic White & Black
    '98 WS6 M6 - SWAPTIME!

Quote Originally Posted by issues View Post
    snow tep!!!!!!!
    F U in the A Jim!!!!
    noooooo

and thank you smittro

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

Fawk. This means we will probably get it before morning if you are getting snow now. It is raining here now....

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Quote Originally Posted by 35th-ANV-SS View Post
    Fawk. This means we will probably get it before morning if you are getting snow now. It is raining here now....
    It's raining here too. We actually got lightening. Weird when it's so cold out..

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by Smittro View Post
    Holy shtuff Tep! I just saw your picks in facebook. Simply stunning. No leg humpin' here though. Just sayin' WOW..

Arctic White & Black
    '98 WS6 M6 - SWAPTIME!

it's like 35* here but nothing stuck to the ground or even iced bc it was too wet... No worries

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Wink

F U in the A Jim!!!!
    noooooo

and thank you smittro
    Welcome.. Don't mind me I just had to put my eyes back in their sockets. I stepped on one while feeling around for them. No biggie I just rinsed it off and stuck-ckkc-ckck it back i-in. I'm good..

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

it's like 35* here but nothing stuck to the ground or even iced bc it was too wet... No worries
    Phew! LOL. Seriously though...it's going to happen any day now. This weather has been too good to be true so far this fall.

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Wink

SSSmoooch! Hey funny man I hardly get on facebook.. I was currious about my account, and her pics popped up with Kisti's comments. Glad i stopped in there though fo sho..

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

SSSmoooch! Hey funny man I hardly get on facebook.. I was currious about my account, and her pics popped up with Kisti's comments. Glad i stopped in there though fo sho..
    Haha. Yeah I never see you on there....

I am going to be so tired tomorrow. Work from 8-5 and then school from 6-930. I hope I get out of class early.

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Wink

Haha. Yeah I never see you on there....

I am going to be so tired tomorrow. Work from 8-5 and then school from 6-930. I hope I get out of class early.
    Ugh strait from work then drive to school.. Sounds like a whole lotta no fun lol. Long day.. Then get up and do it all over again.. I figure when all is said and done you'll prolly check out ok, it's all worth it in the end.. I can't say enough good about education, especially since I never got to go.. Well except the school of get up and bust yo ass, with a major in bloody knuckles from Wrenchin' U. Not to mention Arc Welder sun burn care 101..

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

Ugh strait from work then drive to school.. Sounds like a whole lotta no fun lol. Long day.. Then get up and do it all over again.. I figure when all is said and done you'll prolly check out ok, it's all worth it in the end.. I can't say enough good about education, especially since I never got to go.. Well except the school of get up and bust yo ass, with a major in bloody knuckles from Wrenchin' U. Not to mention Arc Welder sun burn care 101..
    I graduate in 13 days with my Masters. If all goes well with these last two classes, I'll finish with a 4.0

I'm pretty excited to be done. 8 years in total is enough for now.

Think I am off for the night. Need to get up in 4 hours. Take care bud.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

FUCK THIS DAY IN THE FACE!!!

Super Moderator

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

Page 16 of 155 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192036465666116 ... LastLast

Thread Information