Page 152 of 155 FirstFirst ... 252102112122132148149150151152153154155 LastLast
Results 3,021 to 3,040 of 3094

*** December Train!!! ***

This is a discussion on *** December Train!!! *** within the AAG Archives forums, part of the Off - Topic / Discussion forums category; Very long boring day... had virtual classes... very boring!...

Purple
    1998 Trans Am

Very long boring day... had virtual classes... very boring!

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Working til noon tomorrow and now I hear we are in for some snow tomorrow night. Oh well.

Purple
    1998 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by cammed goat View Post
    Working til noon tomorrow and now I hear we are in for some snow tomorrow night. Oh well.
    Maybe a date with the new girl?

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Dunno. She has my number but I haven't heard from her. This is life in Jersey.

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

YES!!! MOUTH FULL OF

Purple
    1998 Trans Am

Dunno. She has my number but I haven't heard from her. This is life in Jersey.
    Women... what can you do... we are all silly and fickled!

Giant Dicks Car Club Zapper2003's Avatar

2005 Ram
    1978 Firebird

Rich, it's not just a Jersey thing. Was at a wedding a few years back, open bar, having one of the best times of my life (no lie) and the maid of honor or whatever was into me, gave me her number all that shit. Called her up a few days later and she was on her way back to school (hour.5 away or so) and we talked for a couple minutes as she was driving and cellphones/NY state is illegal while driving. Anyhow, called her up again a few days later and nothin, voicemail. Left one. Called a few days later, again, no answer. Never did get a call back from her. I wanted to get to know this chick too, she is becoming a Chiropractor ($$$!) so anyhow, saw her again yesterday for like the 2nd-3rd time since that wedding and she didn't say shit. So, yeah, its not just Jersey.

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Quote Originally Posted by Zapper2003 View Post
    Rich, it's not just a Jersey thing. Was at a wedding a few years back, open bar, having one of the best times of my life (no lie) and the maid of honor or whatever was into me, gave me her number all that shit. Called her up a few days later and she was on her way back to school (hour.5 away or so) and we talked for a couple minutes as she was driving and cellphones/NY state is illegal while driving. Anyhow, called her up again a few days later and nothin, voicemail. Left one. Called a few days later, again, no answer. Never did get a call back from her. I wanted to get to know this chick too, she is becoming a Chiropractor ($$$!) so anyhow, saw her again yesterday for like the 2nd-3rd time since that wedding and she didn't say shit. So, yeah, its not just Jersey.
    Your story sounds like what I have experienced.

Woman asks for your number
    You give her your number, which IMO is the honorable thing to do

Then...

Nuthin.

Going through this shyte since 18 years of age. But don't let us men do that. Nope. We are labeled "players" or "skirt chasers".

But when I tell my story to friends, I get nasty stares from women. I remember when the girl who seems to like me(father's coworker) slammed the office door and shook the cubicles a few months back. I still don't get why she wanted my number.

2005 Ram
    1978 Firebird

Had some of these earlier. I love the fact that a LOT of the potato chips sold are made in PA. Makes me feel PA proud

Purple
    1998 Trans Am

Your story sounds like what I have experienced.

Woman asks for your number
    You give her your number, which IMO is the honorable thing to do

Then...

Nuthin.

Going through this shyte since 18 years of age. But don't let us men do that. Nope. We are labeled "players" or "skirt chasers".

But when I tell my story to friends, I get nasty stares from women. I remember when the girl who seems to like me(father's coworker) slammed the office door and shook the cubicles a few months back. I still don't get why she wanted my number.
    While I agree women are fickled... think about how many men have probably asked for "her" number and never called. Words mean nothing nowadays... it's all about the moment... no one thinks beyond that!

2005 Ram
    1978 Firebird

Quote Originally Posted by mrwdjv View Post
    it's all about the moment... no one thinks beyond that!
    Lies!

Seriously though, I play out scenarios and never act on them. I'm just like that. I'm a quiet person and not a very good conversationalist (word?) at all, and depending on the person, I'm introverted and won't talk, but if I feel like we 'click' i'll blab your ear off and be myself, which IS a bad thing.

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Quote Originally Posted by mrwdjv View Post
    While I agree women are fickled... think about how many men have probably asked for "her" number and never called. Words mean nothing nowadays... it's all about the moment... no one thinks beyond that!
    Yah, but when I just let go and go about my biz some of these girls get all pissy. It's like if I go on with my life these girls try to start something else instead of annoying some other guy. I will NEVER understand this. I mean, this girl has had heart problems in the past and maybe she wants to start something with her clean bill of health? I dunno.

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Lies!

Seriously though, I play out scenarios and never act on them. I'm just like that. I'm a quiet person and not a very good conversationalist (word?) at all, and depending on the person, I'm introverted and won't talk, but if I feel like we 'click' i'll blab your ear off and be myself, which IS a bad thing.
    Well, if blabbing is a bad thing, then I am in the same boat as you. I am introverted, but if someone brings up cars, then the retchet-jaw'ing begins.

Purple
    1998 Trans Am

Seriously... this is the cutest puppy of all time!!

Green
    1996 Acura Integra

If you have not tried google chrome yet I just learned of this niffty little feature:

"You've gone incognito. Pages you view in this window won't appear in your browser history or search history, and they won't leave other traces, like cookies, on your computer after you close the incognito window. Any files you download or bookmarks you create will be preserved, however."

2005 Ram
    1978 Firebird

It doesn't even necessarily have to be anything I want to talk about, it's just that connection, either its there or its not. I've TRIED talking to girls I don't have the click with, and it doesn't work. Even worse is recently a friend tried to get me to date a friend of hers, I saw her myspace and wasn't impressed. So I said to hell with it and met her at the bar anyways, just to entertain the idea and see what would happen. She was ready to get married that night and I knew going into this that it was going nowhere, but I tried. Regardless, she got all pissed when I told her just that (not going anywhere, ever). Whatever. So what I'm getting at is that if it doesn't fall into place, let it fall on its face.

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

It doesn't even necessarily have to be anything I want to talk about, it's just that connection, either its there or its not. I've TRIED talking to girls I don't have the click with, and it doesn't work. Even worse is recently a friend tried to get me to date a friend of hers, I saw her myspace and wasn't impressed. So I said to hell with it and met her at the bar anyways, just to entertain the idea and see what would happen. She was ready to get married that night and I knew going into this that it was going nowhere, but I tried. Regardless, she got all pissed when I told her just that (not going anywhere, ever). Whatever. So what I'm getting at is that if it doesn't fall into place, let it fall on its face.
    Yyyyyup. I agree.

Purple
    1998 Trans Am

It's funny that we are talking about the male/female relationship... I am watching "The Notebook" only one of the best love stories ever!

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Never seen it. Been too busy working or thinking about cars...and work. Being that I work on cars that is pretty much what is on my mind.

Steel blue pearlcoat
    2000 dodge intrepid

Well, if blabbing is a bad thing, then I am in the same boat as you. I am introverted, but if someone brings up cars, then the ratchet-jaw'ing begins.
    And don't stop till closing time, and sometimes I wonder if he talks to himself about cars on the way home. But then again I talk to myself on the way home goes something like this...

me: what the hell were you thinking?
    myself: I don't know!!!
    me: What makes you think your asshole boss will change?
    myself: I don't know,I guess I have too much faith in people.
    me and myself: FOOKING SOB CUT ME OFF AND DRIVE 15 BELOW THE SPEED LIMIT I OTTA RAM YOUR ASS INTO YOUR THROAT.
    ME: OK where were we
    myself: asshole boss
    me: yea, way too much faith.Your wife is becoming a lazy bitch too
    myself yea but I love her
    me: dude she isn't looking for a job,bitches if she don't get a nap and expects you to do a ton of stuff when you get home
    myself: yea but I love her alot
    me: dude your shot, you need medical help that involves more than just a bed and some meds.

Yea between work and home I am border line ready to say fuckitall. Pack mine and my sons shit and haul ass back to Va.

Page 152 of 155 FirstFirst ... 252102112122132148149150151152153154155 LastLast

Thread Information