Page 112 of 155 FirstFirst ... 1262728292108109110111112113114115116132142152 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,240 of 3094

*** December Train!!! ***

This is a discussion on *** December Train!!! *** within the AAG Archives forums, part of the Off - Topic / Discussion forums category; I went to the mall today. That was mistake number one. I was cruising around looking for a parking spot ...

Giant Dicks Car Club Zapper2003's Avatar

2005 Ram
    1978 Firebird

I went to the mall today. That was mistake number one. I was cruising around looking for a parking spot and found one, but it was more like 3/4 of a spot because of another quadcab dodge taking up 2 spaces in the already fucking crowded lot. So this pisses me off. I nail it, mistake number two, and turn to the left, and just as I come around, about 270 degrees from point A, i stepped on the brake as another fool in a chrysler minivan is coming up the other side of the aisle. He just looks at me with a kind of look on his face. I giggled silently to myself and continued to burn tires out of the parking lot.

Super Moderator

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

Quote Originally Posted by Smkn_TA View Post
    Me and Irocs theme song,,,

Quote Originally Posted by Zapper2003 View Post
    I went to the mall today. That was mistake number one. I was cruising around looking for a parking spot and found one, but it was more like 3/4 of a spot because of another quadcab dodge taking up 2 spaces in the already fucking crowded lot. So this pisses me off. I nail it, mistake number two, and turn to the left, and just as I come around, about 270 degrees from point A, i stepped on the brake as another fool in a chrysler minivan is coming up the other side of the aisle. He just looks at me with a kind of look on his face. I giggled silently to myself and continued to burn tires out of the parking lot.

We just returned from the mall -- like you said, traffic was stoooopid getting in and out of there. At least we're not up to our nuts in snow.

Impounded
    2000 firechicken

how much snow are you tree huggers getting?

Super Moderator

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

Quote Originally Posted by Brian H Drifer View Post
    how much snow are you tree huggers getting?
    None, so far.

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

The mall just days before Christmas... No thanks

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

Quote Originally Posted by KahanaReef View Post
    oh shit, you shoulda seen the line at the Post office yesterday! You'd think they were giving out free sex. thankfully i could use the automatic machine, which only had 1 other person infront of me. i swear people were looking at us like "whoa...that's not fair."

I have a love/hate relationship with the USPS. That machine is good for somethings while for irregular objects it just defaults to the highest price. That doesn't fly with me.

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by third_shift|studios View Post
    oh shit, you shoulda seen the line at the Post office yesterday! You'd think they were giving out free sex. thankfully i could use the automatic machine, which only had 1 other person infront of me. i swear people were looking at us like "whoa...that's not fair."

I have a love/hate relationship with the USPS. That machine is good for somethings while for irregular objects it just defaults to the highest price. That doesn't fly with me.
    I'm a firm believer in USPS.com I print out my postage, tape it to my boxes and have a mail man come pick it up the next day.

Christmas shipping done!

Arctic White & Black
    '98 WS6 M6 - SWAPTIME!

I finally got cable today and I have no idea what to watch! I had a 60year old creep my bf works with try and kiss me twice last night, bad news there... And now I'm waiting til later to go get Xmas shopping done. Exciting life. Haha
    Last edited by tep98ws6; 12-19-2009 at 01:32 PM.

Steel blue pearlcoat
    2000 dodge intrepid

Quote Originally Posted by tep98ws6 View Post
    I finally got cable today and I have no idea what to watch! I had a 60year old creep my bf works with try and kiss me twice last night, bad news there... And now I'm waiting til later to go get Xmas shopping done. Exciting life. Haha
    You should have laid a lip lock on him to end all lip locks the first time. He would of died from heart failure and there wouldn't be a second time

So are you going to tell your boyfriend about it?

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

Quote Originally Posted by KahanaReef View Post
    Yea it sucks. I was there at 830 this morning and there was already shit tons of people. Same thing with walmart/toys r us.

Arctic White & Black
    '98 WS6 M6 - SWAPTIME!

Quote Originally Posted by cuervo25_1 View Post
    You should have laid a lip lock on him to end all lip locks the first time. He would of died from heart failure and there wouldn't be a second time

So are you going to tell your boyfriend about it?
    Bf saw it. He was pissed. I was just talking to a friends wife, smoking a cig and drinkig a beer and wham! Bf flipped, they had a super heated exchange of words... Then we left. If it hadn't been his works Xmas party, he probably would have laid him out. We stopped on the way home for lots of mouthwash after I took a handful of straight whiskey shots. Yuck

I was so mad, it's one of those shocking things that hit you from left field and five seconds too late you realize he should have left with a black eye and bloody nose
    Last edited by tep98ws6; 12-19-2009 at 02:36 PM.

2005 Ram
    1978 Firebird

Yeah I was mad as all hell. I never even made it INTO the mall, I just ended up doing donuts and burnouts driving like a raving lunatic hoppedup on speed. The friggin' Sherriff was pulling into the lot as I was 'calming down' at a stop sign (FFFFFUUUU). I was sure he was there to arrest me .

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by tep98ws6 View Post
    I was so mad, it's one of those shocking things that hit you from left field and five seconds too late you realize he should have left with a black eye and bloody nose
    I hate when that happens...

Super Moderator

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

Quote Originally Posted by Zapper2003 View Post
    Yeah I was mad as all hell. I never even made it INTO the mall, I just ended up doing donuts and burnouts driving like a raving lunatic hoppedup on speed. The friggin' Sherriff was pulling into the lot as I was 'calming down' at a stop sign (FFFFFUUUU). I was sure he was there to arrest me .

Nothing like the stress of the season. Careful now, I'm not licensed to practice in NY!

2005 Ram
    1978 Firebird

All is well. I don't usually get that pissed that quickly. I was only there to buy myself a pair of shoes anyhow. I had already done my christmas shopping earlier. It wasn't any fun.

Super Moderator

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

My garage shoes were totally whipped. Bought a pair of $13 sneaks from Walmart a few weeks ago to replace them. Actually ended up being quite comfortable. I hate spending $$ on clothes and shoes -- Dawn has to about force me to do it.

2005 Ram
    1978 Firebird

I wear 2 pairs of pants. It's all I've got (for 'civilian' clothes, got like 7 pairs work pants). I have a pair of walmart shoes and some payless shoes, lol. Both of those are whooped to hell. I spied a pair of shoes at the mall the other day on sale, but didn't quite make it back yet to get them. 15 bucks cheaper at the mall than Peebles, but I might just go to Peebles cuz they're never busy .

Super Moderator

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

I've noticed that too -- Peebles has nicer stuff than Walmart and the prices aren't bad, but the parking lot is almost always empty. I actually picked up some work clothes there after Christmas last year.

2005 Ram
    1978 Firebird

I got screwed there the other day but took it like a man anyways. Was there with my buddy gettin his woman some christmas shit and I picked up a stuffed dog for my cousins little girl for xmas. It was NEAR the 50% off toy table. Soo i took it up to the register to pay and cabammo, hit me with nearly 22$ for the fuckin' thing. If she wasn't so goddamned good looking I would've told her to stuff the stuffy right up her ass.

They do sell the pants that I wear too, just might hafta order them in in my size. Probably check them out I guess.

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Looks like I have about three inches of snow outside right now. Started around 4:30 this afternoon. Got to work at 7:45 this morning and saw like 20 workorders for folks wanting snow tire changeovers...and the list was still growing. There was a full crew(4) of us today so we knocked everything out. I did my first alignment for the company today, and I am happy. We got bombarded last night as well because of the snowy forecasts.

Page 112 of 155 FirstFirst ... 1262728292108109110111112113114115116132142152 ... LastLast

Thread Information