Page 45 of 95 FirstFirst ... 51525414243444546474849657585 ... LastLast

*** April Fools Train ***

This is a discussion on *** April Fools Train *** within the AAG Archives forums, part of the Off - Topic / Discussion forums category; Originally Posted by KahanaReef Try a little fabreeze on the carpet. And, next time grab the cigarette out of her ...

NBM
    '00 A4 SS

Quote Originally Posted by KahanaReef View Post
    Try a little fabreeze on the carpet. And, next time grab the cigarette out of her hands before she lights it up! It's your truck, your rules.

And, I smoked for 28 years and always respected those who did not. That's how it should be.
    Ok, will do, we've got some febreeze in here I believe. And yea, I really could have snatched it out of her hand, I really don't know why I didn't, I guess I was in shock she actually started to smoke. Oh well.

Thanks a bunch for the tip though, im going to try it right now.

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by Transamws6 View Post
    Ok, will do, we've got some febreeze in here I believe. And yea, I really could have snatched it out of her hand, I really don't know why I didn't, I guess I was in shock she actually started to smoke. Oh well.

Thanks a bunch for the tip though, im going to try it right now.
    It should help.

And, from now on, when you know you'll be giving a smoker a ride in your vehicle, before you even start it up, tell them there is no smoking in your car. Period. That's what I do

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Leave the windows open for a few hours as well.

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Burn your car to the ground.

It should destroy the cigarette smoke particles.

Black
    99 WS.6 - Modified

With your mom's stepsister in it. That way you don't have to worry about her doing it again.

Gray/ White
    10 Impreza 83 Thunderturd

Random Question here fellas.

I offered to pick up my mothers step-sister a short while ago and drover her out to our house since shes spending the weekend with us, unfortunatley. Well, as I'm riding down the road i can kind of smell that she is a heavy smoker (could smell it on her clothes/breath), so you know what im thinking, i'm like please, please Jesus, do not let this woman light a cig up in my truck. And of course she puts one in her mouth and lit it up, as i'm like 15 min. away from my house and starts puffing INSIDE my fucking truck, i'm like ready to kick this bitch in the head and leave her on the side of the road. I scream "PUT THAT OUT, PUT THAT OUT NOW", she ignores what I say and continues to smoke, she took like 4-5 puffs inside my truck, I had to lie and say I had really bad asthma so she would hurry up and throw it out the window, I was like 2 sec. away from knocking this bitches teeth out after she threw it out the window after she had took her time to throw it out the window, and then she had the nerve to make a freindly smile towards me.

So, my truck goes from smelling like Zanio and Apple Air Freshner to all out cig smoke in a matter of seconds, I went outside and Re-Zanioed everything up, then went to the vacume cleaner area of the local gas station and vacumed EVERY spectacle of carpet out inside that Truck. Smells a lot better than before, but it's still there. It's sitting outside with all 4 windows down, i'm guessing this will maybe help also.

My question to you guys is, is there ANYTHING, i mean ANYTHING else I could do to get that nasty stench out of my ride??

Thanks guys.
    Next time look her in the eye and ask. Is Wayne brady gonna have to choke a bitch?

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Quote Originally Posted by Knight View Post
    With your mom's stepsister in it. That way you don't have to worry about her doing it again.
    What? He won't have a car so he won't have to worry anyway, don't make things more complicated than they have to be.

But doing it because she's a bitch, then yeah, I fully support that.

Black
    99 WS.6 - Modified

Quote Originally Posted by 86 IROC-Z View Post
    What? He won't have a car so he won't have to worry anyway, don't make things more complicated than they have to be.

But doing it because she's a bitch, then yeah, I fully support that.
    My bad - that is the reason I meant. Should have worded it differently.... That way you don't have to worry about her doing it again to anybody else or in any of your other vehicles. Plus you get revenge. It's win-win.

NBM
    '00 A4 SS

It should help.

And, from now on, when you know you'll be giving a smoker a ride in your vehicle, before you even start it up, tell them there is no smoking in your car. Period. That's what I do
    Yes, it worked well, that pretty much did the trick. Thanks again. You can't really smell it at all anymore.

Cig smoke really sticks to fabric. It took me 3 hours or so to get the smell out of there, think about how long it'd take to get the smell out of a car that was owned by someone who smoked in it on a daily basis for years and years, probably would have to take that whole entire interior out.

And yea, i'll warn the next person who rides with me not to smoke inside my truck. So not cool.

NBM
    '00 A4 SS

Quote Originally Posted by GTP231 View Post
    Next time look her in the eye and ask. Is Wayne brady gonna have to choke a bitch?

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Yes, it worked well, that pretty much did the trick. Thanks again. You can't really smell it at all anymore.

Cig smoke really sticks to fabric. It took me 3 hours or so to get the smell out of there, think about how long it'd take to get the smell out of a car that was owned by someone who smoked in it on a daily basis for years and years, probably would have to take that whole entire interior out.

And yea, i'll warn the next person who rides with me not to smoke inside my truck. So not cool.

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

I can't stand inconsiderate folks. Ya tell them to respect your vehicle and they just shrug and do scheisse anyway.

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by cammed goat View Post
    I can't stand inconsiderate folks. Ya tell them to respect your vehicle and they just shrug and do scheisse anyway.
    What ever happened to people asking "do you mind if I smoke"

Sheesh...

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

What ever happened to people asking "do you mind if I smoke"

Sheesh...
    Now that you mention it Dena, I haven't heard that asked since I was in high school. And that was back in the mid 90s. Come to think of it, the words "excuse me" are lacking in the current english vocabulary. I always say "excuse me" even though, in current times, folks look at me like I have three heads.

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Now that you mention it Dena, I haven't heard that asked since I was in high school. And that was back in the mid 90s. Come to think of it, the words "excuse me" are lacking in the current english vocabulary. I always say "excuse me" even though, in current times, folks look at me like I have three heads.
    You're right. Society as a whole is falling apart

Impounded
    gmcheviac

Open up a fresh bag of charcoal and keep it in the car with the windows closed. I'll have to do that to my moms car, smokers riding around with us this weekend... The smell of a smokers clothes being in your car is enough to make it stink

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Quote Originally Posted by wheeliE-maxx View Post
    Open up a fresh bag of charcoal and keep it in the car with the windows closed. I'll have to do that to my moms car, smokers riding around with us this weekend... The smell of a smokers clothes being in your car is enough to make it stink
    ...or make you sick to your stomach.

Impounded
    gmcheviac

My nose is itchy and it feels like breathing through a pillow. Have bad allergies and asthma as a baby. The worst is listening to the darth vadar breathing and them hacking up chunks of shit

NBM
    '00 A4 SS

This man speaks the truth.

I mean damn, I know it's just a 7 year old Suburban, but god, I try, and I try REALLY hard to keep it clean since they are nice, tough looking trucks (IMO) when well taken care of, and not torn up and tortured by 10 year olds, i have the thing SPOTLESS on the inside and most of the time on the outside also, I care about that truck. What she did this afternoon really bothers me, all that effort I put into cleaning that truck inside and out all the time and she hops in and smokes in it, pretty ghetto/disrespectful.

Impounded
    gmcheviac

Slap a hoe

Page 45 of 95 FirstFirst ... 51525414243444546474849657585 ... LastLast

Thread Information