Page 27 of 95 FirstFirst ... 723242526272829303147576777 ... LastLast
Results 521 to 540 of 1894

*** April Fools Train ***

This is a discussion on *** April Fools Train *** within the AAG Archives forums, part of the Off - Topic / Discussion forums category; Originally Posted by GTP231 I wouldn't waste the time or money on making a 2V run anything worth talking about ...

  1. #521
    Senior Member Transamws6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    DMV
    Posts
    1,036

    NBM
    '00 A4 SS

    Quote Originally Posted by GTP231 View Post
    I wouldn't waste the time or money on making a 2V run anything worth talking about
    Yea, i hear ya man. There are not many of them out there that see anything below the 12's. In fact, there are not many that are even in the 12's.

  2. #522
    10 Years Strong cammed goat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    11,489

    Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

    Dead day at work. Slept for about 2 hours. When awake, myself, manager and coworker all sang the Kenya song we were so bored.


    extreme dimensions, driveshaft shop, harrop, hid(35watt/6k) lows, hurst, k&n, led fogs, maverick man, mishimoto, nitto, revshift, slp, stern st-1, smoked sidemarkers, whiteline poly radius rod bushings

  3. #523
    Impounded
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    park bench
    Posts
    1,399
    gmcheviac

    According to Houston channel 12 NBC news, the leading cause of death for American black females ages 24-34 is HIV/aids. Just though I'd share. Also, 50% of women have chlamydia

  4. #524
    None Shall Pass Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    East of Cleveland, Ohio
    Posts
    3,827

    Black
    99 WS.6 - Modified

    Only in kenya....

  5. #525
    10 Years Strong cammed goat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    11,489

    Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

    Quote Originally Posted by wheeliE-maxx View Post
    According to Houston channel 12 NBC news, the leading cause of death for American black females ages 24-34 is HIV/aids. Just though I'd share. Also, 50% of women have chlamydia
    Why I am GLAD I keep my fly buttoned. I have a long life ahead of me.

  6. #526
    None Shall Pass Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    East of Cleveland, Ohio
    Posts
    3,827

    Black
    99 WS.6 - Modified

    Quote Originally Posted by wheeliE-maxx View Post
    According to Houston channel 12 NBC news, the leading cause of death for American black females ages 24-34 is HIV/aids. Just though I'd share. Also, 50% of women have chlamydia
    They can cure it all with aspirin.

  7. #527
    Senior Member Transamws6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    DMV
    Posts
    1,036

    NBM
    '00 A4 SS

    Just filled out an online application to my local Giant, I really hope they get back to me, I need a job so bad.....

    Will probably go to a BJ's tommorow and see what positions they have avaliable also. Gotta hunt hard so i can get a job for the summer, I need that mod money.....

  8. #528
    None Shall Pass Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    East of Cleveland, Ohio
    Posts
    3,827

    Black
    99 WS.6 - Modified

    Quote Originally Posted by Transamws6 View Post
    Just filled out an online application to my local Giant, I really hope they get back to me, I need a job so bad.....

    Will probably go to a BJ's tommorow and see what positions they have avaliable also. Gotta hunt hard so i can get a job for the summer, I need that mod money.....
    How about pharmaceutical drug testing? Or medical experimentation? I hear they pay well, if you don't mind a few odd side effects....

  9. #529
    Impounded
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    park bench
    Posts
    1,399
    gmcheviac

    Quote Originally Posted by Knight View Post
    They can cure it all with aspirin.
    naw, gotta get that 'tussin

    Quote Originally Posted by Knight View Post
    How about pharmaceutical drug testing? Or medical experimentation? I hear they pay well, if you don't mind a few odd side effects....
    ... Your penis might turn pink and fall off, and finally DEATH


    Modern drug commercials are ridiculous. Sometimes what it's supposed to cure is one of the side effects

  10. #530
    Chief of his tribe! LSCyaL8R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    1,460

    Navy Blue Metallic
    2000 T/A Firehawk M6

    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYodDH4qZQo&feature=PlayList&p=5D1776722BD 3E25B&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1&index=21"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYodDH4qZQo&feature=PlayList&p=5D1776722BD 3E25B&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1&index=21[/ame]

  11. #531
    None Shall Pass Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    East of Cleveland, Ohio
    Posts
    3,827

    Black
    99 WS.6 - Modified

    Or the side effects are worse than what the medicine is supposed to cure.
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoYUKC38KoE[/ame]

  12. #532
    Senior Member Transamws6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    DMV
    Posts
    1,036

    NBM
    '00 A4 SS

    Quote Originally Posted by Knight View Post
    How about pharmaceutical drug testing? Or medical experimentation? I hear they pay well, if you don't mind a few odd side effects....
    No way man, I just applied to be a bagger, the pay isn't anything to write home about though imo, it'll be like 8.xx an hour, and i signed up to work monday-saturday on the evenings (which I know they won't give me all those days of work, probably a few days a week at the most), don't know the exact amount of hours a day I will be working though.

  13. #533
    I like turtles GTP231's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Corn and Soybean fields
    Posts
    5,445

    Gray/ White
    10 Impreza 83 Thunderturd

    12.5 hour day flat rate pay

  14. #534
    Impounded
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    park bench
    Posts
    1,399
    gmcheviac

    Quote Originally Posted by Knight View Post
    Or the side effects are worse than what the medicine is supposed to cure.
    hah, erectile disfunction and sexual side effects. Strattera lists sexual side effects, meaning it shuts your peter off for 12 hours
    Quote Originally Posted by Transamws6 View Post
    No way man, I just applied to be a bagger, the pay isn't anything to write home about though imo, it'll be like 8.xx an hour, and i signed up to work monday-saturday on the evenings (which I know they won't give me all those days of work, probably a few days a week at the most), don't know the exact amount of hours a day I will be working though.
    minimum wage (7.25) is all they pay for jobs like that around here. 75 cents or more extra in an hour can add up

  15. #535
    Senior Member Transamws6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    DMV
    Posts
    1,036

    NBM
    '00 A4 SS

    Quote Originally Posted by GTP231 View Post
    12.5 hour day flat rate pay
    Thats a LOT of work you put in if you are reffering to yourself man. I don't think I could ever do a 12.5 hour day.

    Quote Originally Posted by wheeliE-maxx View Post

    minimum wage (7.25) is all they pay for jobs like that around here. 75 cents or more extra in an hour can add up
    Yea, it can, but you know, that minimum wage 7.25 an hour would probably be enough for me and the things I want to buy, but you know, more money is always better

  16. #536
    Giant Dicks Car Club Zapper2003's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Millerton, PA
    Posts
    5,185

    2005 Ram
    1978 Firebird

    fuck yes. Anyone here ever hear of a young lady "Jacky Joy"? She's a local, went to a neighboring school, graduated in 03/04 somewhere in there. Google image search is your friend..

  17. #537
    Super Moderator
    pajeff02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Mansfield, PA
    Posts
    22,025

    Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

    Quote Originally Posted by Zapper2003 View Post
    fuck yes. Anyone here ever hear of a young lady "Jacky Joy"? She's a local, went to a neighboring school, graduated in 03/04 somewhere in there. Google image search is your friend..
    Is she now a porn star, or something?

  18. #538
    Impounded
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    park bench
    Posts
    1,399
    gmcheviac

    google searched her, eww

  19. #539
    Giant Dicks Car Club Zapper2003's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Millerton, PA
    Posts
    5,185

    2005 Ram
    1978 Firebird

    You're dammmn riiiight.

  20. #540
    Senior Member Transamws6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    DMV
    Posts
    1,036

    NBM
    '00 A4 SS

    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ux32aMUR_0s[/ame]

    That new powerwagon is lookin pretty badass. The Hemi in those things crank out some nice numbers to, 380hp and 400tq i believe. Real nice trucks, and judging by this video, they've got some pretty nice off-road capabilities also. Ha, Never thought I'd see a truck as big/bigger than mines rock crawling, dodge did it though, ha.

Page 27 of 95 FirstFirst ... 723242526272829303147576777 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. April Fools
    By SMWS6TA in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 04-02-2010, 12:10 PM
  2. april fools
    By hutch1999 in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-02-2009, 01:13 PM
  3. April fools day
    By Nicbmann in forum Rocky Mountain Members
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-01-2008, 01:26 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •