Page 53 of 63 FirstFirst ... 3132333495051525354555657 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 1251

*** The April Fool's Train ***

This is a discussion on *** The April Fool's Train *** within the AAG Archives forums, part of the Off - Topic / Discussion forums category; Yes first chemistry lab formal over Thermodynamics; Enthalpies of neutralization and Calorimetry and is DONE!! Now on to Beer-Lamberts Law ...

  1. #1041
    Miss October toi tyme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    The Colony, TX
    Posts
    4,003
    '06 Z06 & '05 Ram SRT-10

    Yes first chemistry lab formal over Thermodynamics; Enthalpies of neutralization and Calorimetry and is DONE!!

    Now on to Beer-Lamberts Law over absorbance and wavelength of CoCl2.. Colbalt chloride.... FUN

  2. #1042
    10 Years Strong cammed goat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    11,488

    Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

    Quote Originally Posted by ZAPFOOL!! View Post
    In the end yes i will have to do the work..but not without causing him hell first
    Then open the gates of hell and throw him in dammit!!!

  3. #1043
    Adios and vaya con dios ZAPFOOL!!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Gadsden, AL
    Age
    37
    Posts
    4,470

    Victory Red
    2002 Corvette Z06

    Quote Originally Posted by cammed goat View Post
    Then open the gates of hell and throw him in dammit!!!
    one thing about a union falicity you learn your job description and when someone trys to force u do something outside of that u call them on it..part of this is with the economy a lot of people are trying to "jusitify" their jobs and its coming down on me...and im not the guy thats gonna get paid to do my job and someone elses

  4. #1044
    10 Years Strong cammed goat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    11,488

    Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

    Quote Originally Posted by ZAPFOOL!! View Post
    one thing about a union falicity you learn your job description and when someone trys to force u do something outside of that u call them on it..part of this is with the economy a lot of people are trying to "jusitify" their jobs and its coming down on me...and im not the guy thats gonna get paid to do my job and someone elses
    Yup. I agree. If the big guys wanna put more pressure on the employees then give the employees more $$$ and ability to get rid of the big guys who don't want to perform their duties any longer.

  5. #1045
    Senior Member grouch0jr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Philly, PA
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,055

    Black
    2001 Firebird TransAm WS6

    TRAIN! why are you dead??

    i got my car back yesterday, woooooo

  6. #1046
    Awaiting Activation
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Philly+Glenmoore, Pa
    Age
    30
    Posts
    4,704

    Pewter Metallic
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6 D1SC

    OMG! My computer took the biggest shit lastnight.

    I finally got it back and running again but its a little slow and shit keeps fuckin up.

    Hopefully it'll come back to normal!

  7. #1047
    Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Age
    37
    Posts
    21,719

    My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

    so i took a walk at lunch tody and there were these 2 women holding signs that said "Free Hug". So i got a hug =)

  8. #1048
    Trolling Live Chat
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bellevue, NE
    Age
    34
    Posts
    275

    Black
    01 Trans Am

    Quote Originally Posted by third_shift|studios View Post
    so i took a walk at lunch tody and there were these 2 women holding signs that said "Free Hug". So i got a hug =)
    I want a hug

  9. #1049
    Senior Member grouch0jr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Philly, PA
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,055

    Black
    2001 Firebird TransAm WS6

    Quote Originally Posted by third_shift|studios View Post
    so i took a walk at lunch tody and there were these 2 women holding signs that said "Free Hug". So i got a hug =)
    thats awesome. people in new jersey/philly dont do that. they will give you a free hug, but steal your wallet.

  10. #1050
    Local Bum TARZAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Memphis Area
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,258
    Cobra, Z28, GN, F250

    I'm tired as hell....had meetings all morning....and for some reason I'm good for a nap now lol

    -Will

  11. #1051
    Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Age
    37
    Posts
    21,719

    My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

    Quote Originally Posted by grouch0jr View Post
    thats awesome. people in new jersey/philly dont do that. they will give you a free hug, but steal your wallet.
    OH FUCK !!! WHERE IS MY....

    psych, i still got it.

  12. #1052
    Senior Member grouch0jr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Philly, PA
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,055

    Black
    2001 Firebird TransAm WS6

    Quote Originally Posted by toityme View Post
    Yes first chemistry lab formal over Thermodynamics; Enthalpies of neutralization and Calorimetry and is DONE!!

    Now on to Beer-Lamberts Law over absorbance and wavelength of CoCl2.. Colbalt chloride.... FUN
    what are you studying anyways?

  13. #1053
    10 Years Strong cammed goat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    11,488

    Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

    Felt weird goin to work today. Didn't wanna.


    extreme dimensions, driveshaft shop, harrop, hid(35watt/6k) lows, hurst, k&n, led fogs, maverick man, mishimoto, nitto, revshift, slp, stern st-1, smoked sidemarkers, whiteline poly radius rod bushings

  14. #1054
    Veteran Hi-Po's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    10,461

    Black
    1999 TA WS.6

    Im so fucking pissed. I drove the piss out of my car today. THOUGHT I was getting some great logs. I got home and I forgot to PLUG THE FUCKING WIDEBAND IN!!!!! ARRGGGGG


    FML. I was wondering why my numbers were so fucked up. I will never do that again.

  15. #1055
    10 Years Strong cammed goat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    11,488

    Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

    Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Po View Post
    Im so fucking pissed. I drove the piss out of my car today. THOUGHT I was getting some great logs. I got home and I forgot to PLUG THE FUCKING WIDEBAND IN!!!!! ARRGGGGG


    FML. I was wondering why my numbers were so fucked up. I will never do that again.
    THAT'LL LEARN YA!!!!!

  16. #1056
    Veteran Hi-Po's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    10,461

    Black
    1999 TA WS.6

    Quote Originally Posted by cammed goat View Post
    THAT'LL LEARN YA!!!!!
    I was so dissapointed. I didnt start really looking at my scanner until I was practically done logging for the day. I noticed all my numbers where the same and I thought shit, My sensor is burned up. Then I pulled into my driveway, and it hit me like a ton of bricks on how badly I fucked up. Im really disapointed, I got ZERO accomplished on my tune today because of that.

  17. #1057
    10 Years Strong cammed goat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    11,488

    Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

    Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Po View Post
    I was so dissapointed. I didnt start really looking at my scanner until I was practically done logging for the day. I noticed all my numbers where the same and I thought shit, My sensor is burned up. Then I pulled into my driveway, and it hit me like a ton of bricks on how badly I fucked up. Im really disapointed, I got ZERO accomplished on my tune today because of that.
    Pulled into driveway and...







    FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

  18. #1058
    Senior Member grouch0jr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Philly, PA
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,055

    Black
    2001 Firebird TransAm WS6

    Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Po View Post
    I was so dissapointed. I didnt start really looking at my scanner until I was practically done logging for the day. I noticed all my numbers where the same and I thought shit, My sensor is burned up. Then I pulled into my driveway, and it hit me like a ton of bricks on how badly I fucked up. Im really disapointed, I got ZERO accomplished on my tune today because of that.
    could be worse, haha. at least you get to go out and romp on your car again

  19. #1059
    Veteran Hi-Po's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    10,461

    Black
    1999 TA WS.6

    Quote Originally Posted by grouch0jr View Post
    could be worse, haha. at least you get to go out and romp on your car again
    Yep, pulls like a motherfucker. Running rich as fuck though.

  20. #1060
    Senior Member grouch0jr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Philly, PA
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,055

    Black
    2001 Firebird TransAm WS6

    Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Po View Post
    Yep, pulls like a motherfucker. Running rich as fuck though.
    get some videos up

Page 53 of 63 FirstFirst ... 3132333495051525354555657 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. *** April Fool's Train ***
    By GTP231 in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 239
    Last Post: 04-30-2016, 02:15 AM
  2. ***The April Fool's Mini-Train, Texas Style***
    By ntimid8r in forum Texas Members
    Replies: 1082
    Last Post: 04-30-2009, 06:18 PM
  3. Official April Fool's Story Thread
    By BULLET_WS6 in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-03-2008, 07:17 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •