Page 47 of 63 FirstFirst ... 71727434445464748495051 ... LastLast
Results 921 to 940 of 1251

*** The April Fool's Train ***

This is a discussion on *** The April Fool's Train *** within the AAG Archives forums, part of the Off - Topic / Discussion forums category; Originally Posted by ZAPFOOL!! haha winner!...thank u HR Did HR get your 4 hours paid up?...

  1. #921
    NASCAR Go Fast, Turn Left ntimid8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    8,051

    383 w/Meth & ProCharger
    2001 Camaro Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by ZAPFOOL!! View Post
    haha winner!...thank u HR
    Did HR get your 4 hours paid up?

  2. #922
    Local Bum TARZAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Memphis Area
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,258
    Cobra, Z28, GN, F250

    Whats the news?

    -Will

  3. #923
    Adios and vaya con dios ZAPFOOL!!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Gadsden, AL
    Age
    37
    Posts
    4,470

    Victory Red
    2002 Corvette Z06

    Quote Originally Posted by ntimid8r View Post
    Did HR get your 4 hours paid up?
    yes..and got on his ass for changing my time card without talking to me first..and during my angry rant in the HR office yesterday I mentioned the 12 hours i worked easter sunday..guess who went from no money for easter to triple time

  4. #924
    NASCAR Go Fast, Turn Left ntimid8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    8,051

    383 w/Meth & ProCharger
    2001 Camaro Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by ZAPFOOL!! View Post
    yes..and got on his ass for changing my time card without talking to me first..and during my angry rant in the HR office yesterday I mentioned the 12 hours i worked easter sunday..guess who went from no money for easter to triple time
    sweet deal!!! Glad you stood up for yourself and went to HR. Now your boss will either fear you or be a complete ass.

  5. #925
    Adios and vaya con dios ZAPFOOL!!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Gadsden, AL
    Age
    37
    Posts
    4,470

    Victory Red
    2002 Corvette Z06

    Quote Originally Posted by ntimid8r View Post
    sweet deal!!! Glad you stood up for yourself and went to HR. Now your boss will either fear you or be a complete ass.
    i had to have some self control in the HR office today when the HR manager told him he owed me 12 hours triple time for sunday....and he said "that will kill my budget"..and the HR manager said "Well what about Ericks personal budget....its known for every hour we are discussing Erick was in this plant and you werent"

  6. #926
    NASCAR Go Fast, Turn Left ntimid8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    8,051

    383 w/Meth & ProCharger
    2001 Camaro Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by ZAPFOOL!! View Post
    i had to have some self control in the HR office today when the HR manager told him he owed me 12 hours triple time for sunday....and he said "that will kill my budget"..and the HR manager said "Well what about Ericks personal budget....its known for every hour we are discussing Erick was in this plant and you werent"
    Oh snap!!!! HR totally body slammed your manager. hahaha How cool is that. You better keep looking over your shoulder, your manager will want pay back I'm sure. But he totally deserved it. He thinks you should come in for free.

  7. #927
    Adios and vaya con dios ZAPFOOL!!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Gadsden, AL
    Age
    37
    Posts
    4,470

    Victory Red
    2002 Corvette Z06

    Quote Originally Posted by ntimid8r View Post
    Oh snap!!!! HR totally body slammed your manager. hahaha How cool is that. You better keep looking over your shoulder, your manager will want pay back I'm sure. But he totally deserved it. He thinks you should come in for free.
    Well this is the joy of the union plant...everyone one who turns a wrench is in the union...and they like me and hate him ...so he pulls shit on me..they will lay down on him....treat people right and things work out

  8. #928
    NASCAR Go Fast, Turn Left ntimid8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    8,051

    383 w/Meth & ProCharger
    2001 Camaro Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by ZAPFOOL!! View Post
    Well this is the joy of the union plant...everyone one who turns a wrench is in the union...and they like me and hate him ...so he pulls shit on me..they will lay down on him....treat people right and things work out
    Didn't know you were union. So yeah...those upity up's that think their sh*t don't stink have many out for them already. Glad he got ripped a new a-hole by HR.

  9. #929
    Adios and vaya con dios ZAPFOOL!!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Gadsden, AL
    Age
    37
    Posts
    4,470

    Victory Red
    2002 Corvette Z06

    Quote Originally Posted by ntimid8r View Post
    Didn't know you were union. So yeah...those upity up's that think their sh*t don't stink have many out for them already. Glad he got ripped a new a-hole by HR.
    Im not union ..but im smart enough to sweeten up the union guys

  10. #930
    NASCAR Go Fast, Turn Left ntimid8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    8,051

    383 w/Meth & ProCharger
    2001 Camaro Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by ZAPFOOL!! View Post
    Im not union ..but im smart enough to sweeten up the union guys
    That's street smarts.

  11. #931
    Adios and vaya con dios ZAPFOOL!!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Gadsden, AL
    Age
    37
    Posts
    4,470

    Victory Red
    2002 Corvette Z06

    Quote Originally Posted by ntimid8r View Post
    That's street smarts.
    and that gets me paid..should be about a $4800 check

  12. #932
    NASCAR Go Fast, Turn Left ntimid8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    8,051

    383 w/Meth & ProCharger
    2001 Camaro Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by ZAPFOOL!! View Post
    and that gets me paid..should be about a $4800 check
    shnikies!!!! That's a texas party check right there.

  13. #933
    Adios and vaya con dios ZAPFOOL!!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Gadsden, AL
    Age
    37
    Posts
    4,470

    Victory Red
    2002 Corvette Z06

    Quote Originally Posted by ntimid8r View Post
    shnikies!!!! That's a texas party check right there.
    part of it..but most of it is Erick wants to buy a house this year

  14. #934
    NASCAR Go Fast, Turn Left ntimid8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    8,051

    383 w/Meth & ProCharger
    2001 Camaro Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by ZAPFOOL!! View Post
    part of it..but most of it is Erick wants to buy a house this year
    I guess that would have more to show than drinking yourself into a coma.

  15. #935
    Adios and vaya con dios ZAPFOOL!!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Gadsden, AL
    Age
    37
    Posts
    4,470

    Victory Red
    2002 Corvette Z06

    Quote Originally Posted by ntimid8r View Post
    I guess that would have more to show than drinking yourself into a coma.
    well we both know i do that anyway....im more happy about standing up for myself than any dollar

  16. #936
    NASCAR Go Fast, Turn Left ntimid8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    8,051

    383 w/Meth & ProCharger
    2001 Camaro Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by ZAPFOOL!! View Post
    well we both know i do that anyway....im more happy about standing up for myself than any dollar
    Well you stood up when you were completely in the right. In cali there's so many laws against stuff like that, plus there's many lawyers looking to rake someone over.

  17. #937
    I like turtles GTP231's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Corn and Soybean fields
    Posts
    5,445

    Gray/ White
    10 Impreza 83 Thunderturd

    BB has some more movies coming out
    http://www.eatsleepgeek.com/news-hobbit-movies/

  18. #938
    Adios and vaya con dios ZAPFOOL!!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Gadsden, AL
    Age
    37
    Posts
    4,470

    Victory Red
    2002 Corvette Z06

    Quote Originally Posted by ntimid8r View Post
    Well you stood up when you were completely in the right. In cali there's so many laws against stuff like that, plus there's many lawyers looking to rake someone over.
    well they expect me to work side by side with a man that gets paid for every hour and not question it...come on now

  19. #939
    NASCAR Go Fast, Turn Left ntimid8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    8,051

    383 w/Meth & ProCharger
    2001 Camaro Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by GTP231 View Post
    BB has some more movies coming out
    http://www.eatsleepgeek.com/news-hobbit-movies/
    BB = Big n Bold?

  20. #940
    NASCAR Go Fast, Turn Left ntimid8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    8,051

    383 w/Meth & ProCharger
    2001 Camaro Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by ZAPFOOL!! View Post
    well they expect me to work side by side with a man that gets paid for every hour and not question it...come on now
    nuff said

Page 47 of 63 FirstFirst ... 71727434445464748495051 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. *** April Fool's Train ***
    By GTP231 in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 239
    Last Post: 04-30-2016, 02:15 AM
  2. ***The April Fool's Mini-Train, Texas Style***
    By ntimid8r in forum Texas Members
    Replies: 1082
    Last Post: 04-30-2009, 06:18 PM
  3. Official April Fool's Story Thread
    By BULLET_WS6 in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-03-2008, 07:17 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •