Page 45 of 63 FirstFirst ... 51525414243444546474849 ... LastLast
Results 881 to 900 of 1251

*** The April Fool's Train ***

This is a discussion on *** The April Fool's Train *** within the AAG Archives forums, part of the Off - Topic / Discussion forums category; Evenin' folks...

  1. #881
    Living the Dream LS1FirehawkWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Western MA.
    Posts
    886

    2000 Trans-Am
    2007 Silverado 2500HD LTZ

    Evenin' folks

  2. #882
    El Toro Grande jaslivers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Ponca City,ok
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,669

    1958 chevy pickup 283
    02 gmc z71 5.3L white

    ahhhh real monsters

  3. #883
    Impounded
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Beaver Dam KY
    Posts
    7,746

    79 T/A -91 Firebird
    1998 Trans Am -Oynx Black

    rockos modern life?

  4. #884
    10 Years Strong cammed goat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    11,488

    Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

    What a YUCKY-@$$ day!!!


    extreme dimensions, driveshaft shop, harrop, hid(35watt/6k) lows, hurst, k&n, led fogs, maverick man, mishimoto, nitto, revshift, slp, stern st-1, smoked sidemarkers, whiteline poly radius rod bushings

  5. #885
    Senior Member korndawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    IA
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,823

    Blue
    72 Chevelle, 2001 SS

    Weather wise or somebody piss on your cheerios?

  6. #886
    Senior Member transamprincess98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Land of Gas Refineries
    Age
    40
    Posts
    3,571

    Light Tarnished Silver
    STS-V

    Weather has sucked in NJ for 2 days now

  7. #887
    hanging around... LS1Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Henderson, Tx
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,674
    '99 -- Z/28 -- Pewter

    Quote Originally Posted by transamprincess98 View Post
    Weather has sucked in NJ for 2 days now
    Its actually been beautiful here for the past couple days. now that all the rain/storms are gone.

  8. #888
    Philly's Brat JerseyLS1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Jerz
    Posts
    393

    Arctic White
    2000 Trans Am WS6

    rainy here! we had thunder last night!

  9. #889
    hanging around... LS1Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Henderson, Tx
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,674
    '99 -- Z/28 -- Pewter

    OOhh. Thunder!

    Its fun to sit on the back porch and watch the lightning storms.

  10. #890
    Speak the truth jad628's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    54
    Posts
    2,307

    Hugger Orange/W stripes
    1999 Z28 M6

    Billet grille and SS spoiler w/LED brake light are in hand. Paint job to commence on Wednesday.

    Can I get a HELL YEAH?!!!!

  11. #891
    NASCAR Go Fast, Turn Left ntimid8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    8,051

    383 w/Meth & ProCharger
    2001 Camaro Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by jad628 View Post
    Billet grille and SS spoiler w/LED brake light are in hand. Paint job to commence on Wednesday.

    Can I get a HELL YEAH?!!!!
    HELL YEAH!!!!

    Nice John....glad you're getting stuff done to your Camaro.

  12. #892
    Speak the truth jad628's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    54
    Posts
    2,307

    Hugger Orange/W stripes
    1999 Z28 M6

    Quote Originally Posted by ntimid8r View Post
    HELL YEAH!!!!

    Nice John....glad you're getting stuff done to your Camaro.
    Thanks man. I've managed to save a few bucks and now we're splurging a bit. New tires and paint for the Camaro, sold the wife's Montana and got her an LHS, booked a cruise for our 25th anniversary in June, and over the weekend bought a new washer/dryer combo for damn near $2000 (yikes).

    That's the end of my little surplus nest egg........

  13. #893
    hanging around... LS1Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Henderson, Tx
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,674
    '99 -- Z/28 -- Pewter

    its always amazing how quickly money can disappear

  14. #894
    Speak the truth jad628's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    54
    Posts
    2,307

    Hugger Orange/W stripes
    1999 Z28 M6

    Quote Originally Posted by LS1Jason View Post
    its always amazing how quickly money can disappear
    Poof!!!!

  15. #895
    10 Years Strong cammed goat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    11,488

    Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

    Can't wait for my day off tomorrow...after...oh...ALMOST THREE YEARS working here. Came to work and grabbed my coworkers rubber-coated deadblow hammer and hammered out the right rear inner quarter sheetmetal. Hopefully it works. :crossfinger:

  16. #896
    NASCAR Go Fast, Turn Left ntimid8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    8,051

    383 w/Meth & ProCharger
    2001 Camaro Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by jad628 View Post
    Thanks man. I've managed to save a few bucks and now we're splurging a bit. New tires and paint for the Camaro, sold the wife's Montana and got her an LHS, booked a cruise for our 25th anniversary in June, and over the weekend bought a new washer/dryer combo for damn near $2000 (yikes).

    That's the end of my little surplus nest egg........
    Good to know you're taking bribes now.

    Wow that's alot of new goodies...plus a cruise!! Noice. Where you going on the cruise? The washer and dryer units are pricey...but I'm sure you guys will appreciate the capacity and functions they have. I've looked at those and can only dream.

    Take lots of pics (before and after) of your camaro.

  17. #897
    NASCAR Go Fast, Turn Left ntimid8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    8,051

    383 w/Meth & ProCharger
    2001 Camaro Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by cammed goat View Post
    Can't wait for my day off tomorrow...after...oh...ALMOST THREE YEARS working here. Came to work and grabbed my coworkers rubber-coated deadblow hammer and hammered out the right rear inner quarter sheetmetal. Hopefully it works. :crossfinger:
    there has to be more details to this. What you wrote just doesn't make sense.

  18. #898
    Speak the truth jad628's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    54
    Posts
    2,307

    Hugger Orange/W stripes
    1999 Z28 M6

    Quote Originally Posted by ntimid8r View Post
    Good to know you're taking bribes now.

    Wow that's alot of new goodies...plus a cruise!! Noice. Where you going on the cruise? The washer and dryer units are pricey...but I'm sure you guys will appreciate the capacity and functions they have. I've looked at those and can only dream.

    Take lots of pics (before and after) of your camaro.
    No bribes..........

    We're going to the Eastern Caribbean (St. Thomas, St. Maarten, etc.).

    Damn front-loaders are all the rage now. Hell, England has had front-loading washers in homes for decades. Lots more efficient. Now this friggin' "Steam" dryer crap to eliminate wrinkles. What a crock! Take the stuff out when it finishes. $1159 for a dryer, and they go UP from there. Jeez.

  19. #899
    hanging around... LS1Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Henderson, Tx
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,674
    '99 -- Z/28 -- Pewter

    the new washers amaze me at how little water they use. make you wonder just how the stuffs actually getting cleaned. the plus side though, Some of the new washers spin out well enough that if you were in a bind, you could pull something from the washer and wear it. without ever even putting it in the drier. blows my mind.

  20. #900
    NASCAR Go Fast, Turn Left ntimid8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    8,051

    383 w/Meth & ProCharger
    2001 Camaro Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by jad628 View Post
    No bribes..........

    We're going to the Eastern Caribbean (St. Thomas, St. Maarten, etc.).

    Damn front-loaders are all the rage now. Hell, England has had front-loading washers in homes for decades. Lots more efficient. Now this friggin' "Steam" dryer crap to eliminate wrinkles. What a crock! Take the stuff out when it finishes. $1159 for a dryer, and they go UP from there. Jeez.
    The cruise sounds nice. Got your straw hat and hawaiian shirt ready to go? Make sure you take advantage of each and every bahama mama drink you can.

    I didn't know that about England has had front loaders for years. But yeah....here in the states it's all the rage. The prices are ridiculous so I'm fine with our kenmore elite extra capacity set.

Page 45 of 63 FirstFirst ... 51525414243444546474849 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. *** April Fool's Train ***
    By GTP231 in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 239
    Last Post: 04-30-2016, 02:15 AM
  2. ***The April Fool's Mini-Train, Texas Style***
    By ntimid8r in forum Texas Members
    Replies: 1082
    Last Post: 04-30-2009, 06:18 PM
  3. Official April Fool's Story Thread
    By BULLET_WS6 in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-03-2008, 07:17 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •