Page 41 of 63 FirstFirst ... 112137383940414243444561 ... LastLast

*** The April Fool's Train ***

This is a discussion on *** The April Fool's Train *** within the AAG Archives forums, part of the Off - Topic / Discussion forums category; Originally Posted by LS1Jason get any good pics from the auto show? Honestly, I didn't know how many I took ...

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Quote Originally Posted by LS1Jason View Post
    get any good pics from the auto show?
    Honestly, I didn't know how many I took but turns out I took 125 pics today. I gotta load them up to Photobucket and post here...if I can find out what is up with either Photobucket or my computer. I took a few of the Firehawk G8...wow...Firehawk G8...that does NOT sound right at all.

'99 -- Z/28 -- Pewter

doesn't sound right, but the performance is suppose to be awesome.

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Quote Originally Posted by LS1Jason View Post
    doesn't sound right, but the performance is suppose to be awesome.
    Yah. The supercharger looks like it's made of plastic. There were people there saying "THE FIREHAWK WAS AN FBODY...WTF IS THIS SH1T??!! Car looks amazing in person tho.

'06 Z06 & '05 Ram SRT-10

why do guys have to be so ..ugh i dont even know the word....

Living the Dream LS1FirehawkWS6's Avatar

2000 Trans-Am
    2007 Silverado 2500HD LTZ

Quote Originally Posted by toityme View Post
    why do guys have to be so ..ugh i dont even know the word....

'06 Z06 & '05 Ram SRT-10

Quote Originally Posted by LS1FirehawkWS6 View Post
    my thoughts exactly!!

hahaha

2000 Trans-Am

my thoughts exactly!!

hahaha
    So what did we do to warrant your confusion? Maybe I can help

'06 Z06 & '05 Ram SRT-10

So what did we do to warrant your confusion? Maybe I can help
    Just trying to understand this guy.. haha at first he says he wants to have fun, and not be anything like "official" which im cool with, if it happens, just at a slower pace.. We act like bf/gf.. he takes me out, we sleep over, he kisses me every time we meet/leave, even when its at the fire station in front of the other fireman.. Hes in the process of buying me a nice tv for my new apartment..

But i know hes sleepin with some one else.. which is cool cuz we arent official, but id just like him to tell me, so i dont have to wonder. Cuz im not messin around with another dude..

So basically we have been dating a few months now... but i just dont get him. Cuz he acts one way, but says another... Just confusing. I dont wanna hound him about it cuz i dont want him to feel like he needs to jump in a relationship, cuz i dont. IDK haah

END RANT.

2000 Trans-Am

Just trying to understand this guy.. haha at first he says he wants to have fun, and not be anything like "official" which im cool with, if it happens, just at a slower pace.. We act like bf/gf.. he takes me out, we sleep over, he kisses me every time we meet/leave, even when its at the fire station in front of the other fireman.. Hes in the process of buying me a nice tv for my new apartment..

But i know hes sleepin with some one else.. which is cool cuz we arent official, but id just like him to tell me, so i dont have to wonder. Cuz im not messin around with another dude..

So basically we have been dating a few months now... but i just dont get him. Cuz he acts one way, but says another... Just confusing. I dont wanna hound him about it cuz i dont want him to feel like he needs to jump in a relationship, cuz i dont. IDK haah

END RANT.
    sounds to me like you're falling for him, and he's still obeying the rules. You're just "fun" for him in his book. If you want to be exclusive with him, I'd suggest talking with him about it.

'06 Z06 & '05 Ram SRT-10

sounds to me like you're falling for him, and he's still obeying the rules. You're just "fun" for him in his book. If you want to be exclusive with him, I'd suggest talking with him about it.
    lol yeah. Well its either one guy, or no guy with me. I cant "date" around lol...

I have a lot of other guys that want to be with me, that I dont want..

maybe im after the chase? haha Been my routine lately,, get him to want me, then find some one else who i gotta chase after. haha

I can be fun for now, Im having fun. I dont got a lot of free time. But i make the best of what I got. I guess I just need to have a talk to him again about what he wants..

dammit i just hate all that talking crap about something that is on the more serious side. Ive been chillin back enjoying the ride so far.. idk what suddenly made me want to know where its headed.

2000 Trans-Am

Maybe your starting to grow tired of playing games? I'm with you on the "I can't date around" thing, it's exhausting trying to remember names, dates, etc... I'd rather just find one and pay full attention to her. My last girlfriend was still in the "fun" stage, and I was blinded by lust and tried to make a relationship happen. I learned the hard way, but I learned none the less.

'06 Z06 & '05 Ram SRT-10

Maybe your starting to grow tired of playing games? I'm with you on the "I can't date around" thing, it's exhausting trying to remember names, dates, etc... I'd rather just find one and pay full attention to her. My last girlfriend was still in the "fun" stage, and I was blinded by lust and tried to make a relationship happen. I learned the hard way, but I learned none the less.
    Yeah sounds the same with what im goin through. id just think its be time he settled. hes got a steady carrier. Hes 27, im 21.. but guess some boys just dont wanna grow up!!

What do you think I should say? I dont wanna be pushy, but I just wanna know if im wasting my time waiting when what i want is something he is no where near ready to be at in anytime in this future..

2000 Trans-Am

Yeah sounds the same with what im goin through. id just think its be time he settled. hes got a steady carrier. Hes 27, im 21.. but guess some boys just dont wanna grow up!!

What do you think I should say? I dont wanna be pushy, but I just wanna know if im wasting my time waiting when what i want is something he is no where near ready to be at in anytime in this future..
    This is exactly what I just went through, with the genders reversed obviously.... In my most honest opinion, you should bail... you're not going to change him, you've picked up on that.

It sucked hard for me because she has an awesome family that I got along with great. She was a fun, intelligent girl to hang around with. Had a lot of differences, but that's what made it fun. She's not ready to settle down yet, and I couldn't change that... nobody could. Just time can.

If you're 100% sure you want an exclusive relationship... start looking for someone who wants the same.

Blue
    72 Chevelle, 2001 SS

More than likely he's just using u as a piece of ass. If your feel u have to ask, then you already know the answer.

'06 Z06 & '05 Ram SRT-10

This is exactly what I just went through, with the genders reversed obviously.... In my most honest opinion, you should bail... you're not going to change him, you've picked up on that.

It sucked hard for me because she has an awesome family that I got along with great. She was a fun, intelligent girl to hang around with. Had a lot of differences, but that's what made it fun. She's not ready to settle down yet, and I couldn't change that... nobody could. Just time can.

If you're 100% sure you want an exclusive relationship... start looking for someone who wants the same.

YUP exactly just revirced.. Well i dont want exclusive right NOW.. but maybe in the next month or two.. near future..

But yeah.. all about them vibes.. Ill talk to him soon, see where he thinks hes headed personally, involving me or not. Im not wrapped in him, so it wont be too hard to let go. Im prepared for anything that comes at me these days. haha

But thank you so much! Great advice.. I really needed someone to talk to that wasnt an inside guy friend(cuz they all got crushes on me and say laeve him for me leave him for me) and that juts gets redic..haha

But thank you again!! helped me out a ton!!

'06 Z06 & '05 Ram SRT-10

Quote Originally Posted by korndawg View Post
    More than likely he's just using u as a piece of ass. If your feel u have to ask, then you already know the answer.
    Has it occurred to you that I was using him too? haha But I know he wants to get it, so do I.. But i dont want just that, and if he is using me just for that i have no problems pulling myself away. It wouldnt be the firs time, im sure it wont be the last.

But you are right, I basically already know the answer, just need confirmation!

2000 Trans-Am

YUP exactly just revirced.. Well i dont want exclusive right NOW.. but maybe in the next month or two.. near future..

But yeah.. all about them vibes.. Ill talk to him soon, see where he thinks hes headed personally, involving me or not. Im not wrapped in him, so it wont be too hard to let go. Im prepared for anything that comes at me these days. haha

But thank you so much! Great advice.. I really needed someone to talk to that wasnt an inside guy friend(cuz they all got crushes on me and say laeve him for me leave him for me) and that juts gets redic..haha

But thank you again!! helped me out a ton!!
    Glad I could be helpful.

Blue
    72 Chevelle, 2001 SS

Has it occurred to you that I was using him too? haha But I know he wants to get it, so do I.. But i dont want just that, and if he is using me just for that i have no problems pulling myself away. It wouldnt be the firs time, im sure it wont be the last.

But you are right, I basically already know the answer, just need confirmation!
    If you were using him and didn't care, then you wouldn't be racking your brain on asking him where this is all going

You have your answer, get out now b4 your feelings get involved. It'll make it just that much worse, Your a a female tho and it sounds like the guy is doing EXACTLY what he needs to do to keep you around and beggin for more. If you were smart, you'd get away and find something else.

'06 Z06 & '05 Ram SRT-10

If you were using him and didn't care, then you wouldn't be racking your brain on asking him where this is all going

You have your answer, get out now b4 your feelings get involved. It'll make it just that much worse, Your a a female tho and it sounds like the guy is doing EXACTLY what he needs to do to keep you around and beggin for more. If you were smart, you'd get away and find something else.
    haha yeah im not emotionally involved.. Im pretty chill gal.. In jan i found out my bf was cheating on me.. didnt cry, just gave him a few days to tell me.. he didnt so i said, welllll im done. I cant get in to you if youre not into me.. So it was easy. I was betrayed, but why get worked up for some one disloyal. Not worth it.

Guess im off to find someone else...

Blue
    72 Chevelle, 2001 SS

haha yeah im not emotionally involved.. Im pretty chill gal.. In jan i found out my bf was cheating on me.. didnt cry, just gave him a few days to tell me.. he didnt so i said, welllll im done. I cant get in to you if youre not into me.. So it was easy. I was betrayed, but why get worked up for some one disloyal. Not worth it.

Guess im off to find someone else...
    I'm not too far away, I'll treat ya right, lol.

Page 41 of 63 FirstFirst ... 112137383940414243444561 ... LastLast

Thread Information