Page 187 of 238 FirstFirst ... 3787137147157167183184185186187188189190191207217227237 ... LastLast
Results 3,721 to 3,740 of 4745

****TRAIN**** 10,000 posts or bust!!!

This is a discussion on ****TRAIN**** 10,000 posts or bust!!! within the AAG Archives forums, part of the Off - Topic / Discussion forums category; Originally Posted by suede And i just noticed i put up 2 "B's" in that..... wow the ADHD is bad ...

  1. #3721
    Awaiting Activation
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Philly+Glenmoore, Pa
    Age
    30
    Posts
    4,704

    Pewter Metallic
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6 D1SC

    Quote Originally Posted by suede View Post
    And i just noticed i put up 2 "B's" in that..... wow the ADHD is bad today....
    Bonus points for Spaz on the invite, you beat me to it i just added her...
    I added her too after TSS posted her myspace.

  2. #3722
    Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Age
    37
    Posts
    21,719

    My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

    could ya'll stop flirting with her until after she sends me money for an emblem please? i don't want her getting sidetracked !


  3. #3723
    Senior Member jknelms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,327

    Arctic White
    1999 Trans Am A4

    Quote Originally Posted by TempleU_WS6 View Post
    I added her too after TSS posted her myspace.
    LS1.com gangbang wagon stopped in myspace town today....

  4. #3724
    O U 8 1 2 Spaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    over here...
    Age
    40
    Posts
    25,696

    []D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by third_shift|studios View Post
    could ya'll stop flirting with her until after she sends me money for an emblem please? i don't want her getting sidetracked !

    Click for full size
    you're going to end up gong back and editing your post to something like...

    "Look at this pristine example of a femal. I would hold her hand in public and bring her flowers every day. Wouldn't life be swell if I could take a long walk on the beach with her and weep at the sun set together."

    Spaz: "i'd pee in her butt..."

  5. #3725
    Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Age
    37
    Posts
    21,719

    My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    you're going to end up gong back and editing your post to something like...

    "Look at this pristine example of a femal. I would hold her hand in public and bring her flowers every day. Wouldn't life be swell if I could take a long walk on the beach with her and weep at the sun set together."

    Spaz: "i'd pee in her butt..."
    more like:
    Client: "i'd like to buy some emblems, how much are they"
    me: " can i see yer bewbs?"

  6. #3726
    O U 8 1 2 Spaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    over here...
    Age
    40
    Posts
    25,696

    []D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by third_shift|studios View Post
    more like:
    Client: "i'd like to buy some emblems, how much are they"
    me: " can i see yer bewbs?"
    Miss TA: "the creepy guy Jaison keeps asking me questions."

    Spaz: "oh diph??? yeah... nothing wrong with that... can i touch your hiney???"

    Miss TA: "omg yes!!!"

    *touches hiney*

    Spaz: "nice... can i put a hickey on it??? maybe smack it once... hard???"

    Miss TA: "my dreams have come true."

    Spaz: "lets have sex..."

    Miss TA: "OMG!!! YES!!!"



    *spaz quickly tags in diph*

    *spaz gets a beer from her refridgerator and drinks it... takes a shit doens't flush and leaves...*

  7. #3727
    MANWHORE TEAM suede's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Your Mom's Bedroom
    Posts
    4,548

    Negro
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

    Quote Originally Posted by third_shift|studios View Post
    could ya'll stop flirting with her until after she sends me money for an emblem please? i don't want her getting sidetracked !

    Click for full size
    Hey least we sent our best looking as reps, to get her here...

  8. #3728
    Awaiting Activation
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Philly+Glenmoore, Pa
    Age
    30
    Posts
    4,704

    Pewter Metallic
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6 D1SC

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    Miss TA: "the creepy guy Jaison keeps asking me questions."

    Spaz: "oh diph??? yeah... nothing wrong with that... can i touch your hiney???"

    Miss TA: "omg yes!!!"

    *touches hiney*

    Spaz: "nice... can i put a hickey on it??? maybe smack it once... hard???"

    Miss TA: "my dreams have come true."

    Spaz: "lets have sex..."

    Miss TA: "OMG!!! YES!!!"



    *spaz quickly tags in diph*

    *spaz gets a beer from her refridgerator and drinks it... takes a shit doens't flush and leaves...*

  9. #3729
    Awaiting Activation
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Philly+Glenmoore, Pa
    Age
    30
    Posts
    4,704

    Pewter Metallic
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6 D1SC

    Quote Originally Posted by suede View Post
    Hey least we sent our best looking as reps, to get her here...

  10. #3730
    O U 8 1 2 Spaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    over here...
    Age
    40
    Posts
    25,696

    []D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by suede View Post
    Hey least we sent our best looking as reps, to get her here...
    i just notices the "swade" thing above your avatar...

  11. #3731
    MANWHORE TEAM suede's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Your Mom's Bedroom
    Posts
    4,548

    Negro
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

    lol thats a first, how do you think i got the nickname "smooth as suede"

  12. #3732
    O U 8 1 2 Spaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    over here...
    Age
    40
    Posts
    25,696

    []D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by suede View Post
    lol thats a first, how do you think i got the nickname "smooth as suede"
    people actually pronounce that wrong???

  13. #3733
    El Toro Grande jaslivers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Ponca City,ok
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,669

    1958 chevy pickup 283
    02 gmc z71 5.3L white

    Quote Originally Posted by third_shift|studios View Post
    could ya'll stop flirting with her until after she sends me money for an emblem please? i don't want her getting sidetracked !

    Click for full size
    haha thats awesome

  14. #3734
    MANWHORE TEAM suede's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Your Mom's Bedroom
    Posts
    4,548

    Negro
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    people actually pronounce that wrong???
    yea they think its like sued like as in a lawsuit

  15. #3735
    El Toro Grande jaslivers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Ponca City,ok
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,669

    1958 chevy pickup 283
    02 gmc z71 5.3L white

    i got my eyes on a new woman, she is a huge flirt

  16. #3736
    MANWHORE TEAM suede's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Your Mom's Bedroom
    Posts
    4,548

    Negro
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

    yea this is my girl...




    TSS.... How long?

  17. #3737
    Awaiting Activation
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Philly+Glenmoore, Pa
    Age
    30
    Posts
    4,704

    Pewter Metallic
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6 D1SC

    Quote Originally Posted by suede View Post
    yea this is my girl...
    Click for full size



    TSS.... How long?
    3 days.

  18. #3738
    MANWHORE TEAM suede's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Your Mom's Bedroom
    Posts
    4,548

    Negro
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

    well i got 2 weeks so far so i've already surpassed all expectations

  19. #3739
    Awaiting Activation
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Philly+Glenmoore, Pa
    Age
    30
    Posts
    4,704

    Pewter Metallic
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6 D1SC

    Quote Originally Posted by suede View Post
    well i got 2 weeks so far so i've already surpassed all expectations
    oh, ok. Well if you put it that way, 2 1/2 weeks.

  20. #3740
    MANWHORE TEAM suede's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Your Mom's Bedroom
    Posts
    4,548

    Negro
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

    nah she loves me, lol i walk on water to her...

Page 187 of 238 FirstFirst ... 3787137147157167183184185186187188189190191207217227237 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. 5,250 (rpm) AND bust!
    By Whamhammer in forum General Help
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-24-2015, 08:30 PM
  2. Help: wheel bust!!
    By Karczewski in forum General Help
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-28-2011, 10:58 AM
  3. posts dont show up in new posts
    By Speedy_Gonzales in forum Request and Feedback
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-21-2008, 06:16 PM
  4. why dont my posts show up under new posts?
    By 1959ls1 in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-07-2006, 07:28 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •