Page 132 of 238 FirstFirst ... 328292102112128129130131132133134135136152162172182232 ... LastLast
Results 2,621 to 2,640 of 4745

****TRAIN**** 10,000 posts or bust!!!

This is a discussion on ****TRAIN**** 10,000 posts or bust!!! within the AAG Archives forums, part of the Off - Topic / Discussion forums category; Originally Posted by TempleU_WS6 Looks great! Very professional. Good work. Just got a $5 dollar foot long from Subway. Foot ...

  1. #2621
    El Toro Grande jaslivers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Ponca City,ok
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,669

    1958 chevy pickup 283
    02 gmc z71 5.3L white

    Quote Originally Posted by TempleU_WS6 View Post
    Looks great! Very professional. Good work.

    Just got a $5 dollar foot long from Subway. Foot long Spicy Italian on Italian Herb and Cheese. Toasted with American cheese. Toped with Lettuce, Onions, Pickles, Olives, Jalapenos, Salt, Pepper and Oregano finished off with Chipoltle Southwest sauce.

    MMM!
    subway is about the only fast food i will eat anymore and i have it prob 2-3 times a week... damn now im hungry

  2. #2622
    Awaiting Activation
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Philly+Glenmoore, Pa
    Age
    30
    Posts
    4,704

    Pewter Metallic
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6 D1SC

    Quote Originally Posted by jaslivers View Post
    subway is about the only fast food i will eat anymore and i have it prob 2-3 times a week... damn now im hungry
    Seriously! I love it. I never did until I came to school and there was one on my block.

    I never eat fast food really but Subway and the Wendy's Buffalo Chicken Dipper Sandwich.

  3. #2623
    O U 8 1 2 Spaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    over here...
    Age
    40
    Posts
    25,696

    []D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

    wendy's tripple classic burgers...

  4. #2624
    Awaiting Activation
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Philly+Glenmoore, Pa
    Age
    30
    Posts
    4,704

    Pewter Metallic
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6 D1SC

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    wendy's tripple classic burgers...
    whataboutthebaconator!Heartattackonabun.


    oops.

  5. #2625
    Awaiting Activation
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Philly+Glenmoore, Pa
    Age
    30
    Posts
    4,704

    Pewter Metallic
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6 D1SC



    Im in there somewhere! wow, that was so much fun. Thats before we all ran to City Hall to join in on the Center City fun.

  6. #2626
    Awaiting Activation
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Philly+Glenmoore, Pa
    Age
    30
    Posts
    4,704

    Pewter Metallic
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6 D1SC

    RIP train! WTF!?

  7. #2627
    Old Enough to Know Better Crimson Sin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Seattle..Land of Constant Rain..
    Posts
    1,426

    Red Fire
    2007 Mustang GT/CS

    Quote Originally Posted by TempleU_WS6 View Post
    RIP train! WTF!?
    Erm ?
    Do Not Anger the Horsepower Gods ! MOD !!

    2007 Mustang GT/CS
    2001 SS Cammed. Stalled. Geared. Tuned...Gone but not forgotten..
    Quote Originally Posted by bluefields88 View Post
    pornhub.com has a tribute thing for MJ at the top of page. I can't even jerk off without being bombarded by the bastard.


  8. #2628
    Old Enough to Know Better Crimson Sin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Seattle..Land of Constant Rain..
    Posts
    1,426

    Red Fire
    2007 Mustang GT/CS

    Quote Originally Posted by TempleU_WS6 View Post
    Seriously! I love it. I never did until I came to school and there was one on my block.

    I never eat fast food really but Subway and the Wendy's Buffalo Chicken Dipper Sandwich.
    Must be a local issue, Subways out here BLOW.. No freakin meat on the subs
    The Five Dollar thing... Feh, its like they drag the meat over the bread and leave the aroma and taste behind.. Screw them man, I miss REAL subshops. Some freakin kick ass ones out in Philly and North Boston...
    Most food in Seattle blows... And if its good. It Freakin Expensive..
    I miss the East Coast some days.

  9. #2629
    Awaiting Activation
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Philly+Glenmoore, Pa
    Age
    30
    Posts
    4,704

    Pewter Metallic
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6 D1SC

    Quote Originally Posted by 01T-TopToy View Post
    Must be a local issue, Subways out here BLOW.. No freakin meat on the subs
    The Five Dollar thing... Feh, its like they drag the meat over the bread and leave the aroma and taste behind.. Screw them man, I miss REAL subshops. Some freakin kick ass ones out in Philly and North Boston...
    Most food in Seattle blows... And if its good. It Freakin Expensive..
    I miss the East Coast some days.
    Philly has the greatest places for food IMO.

    What part of the East are you from?

  10. #2630
    Awaiting Activation
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Philly+Glenmoore, Pa
    Age
    30
    Posts
    4,704

    Pewter Metallic
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6 D1SC

    Currently Active Users (69 members & 0 guests)


  11. #2631
    Senior Member 01ws6er's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    The 717
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,471

    Red
    2001 Trash Can

    Quote Originally Posted by TempleU_WS6 View Post
    Philly has the greatest places for food IMO.

    What part of the East are you from?
    I just had one of the BEST hoagies I've EVER had at this deli about 4 blocks from my house!!!

  12. #2632
    Senior Member raynor139's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Greensboro, NC
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,335

    Pewter
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6

    Quote Originally Posted by jaslivers View Post
    subway is about the only fast food i will eat anymore and i have it prob 2-3 times a week... damn now im hungry
    Me and one of the guys at work all ways get subway for lunch. Main reason everybody but us is tired of it so we dont have to worry about getting them lunch or them trying to eat with us and annoying us.

  13. #2633
    Senior Member 01ws6er's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    The 717
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,471

    Red
    2001 Trash Can

    Quote Originally Posted by TempleU_WS6 View Post
    Currently Active Users (69 members & 0 guests)

    Guess you're not comin down.... lol I wanna try and finish pullin that bitch out tomorrow, but I need to go get dollies, some drain pans, and a few other little things, but we should be able to get her out in less than 2 hours

  14. #2634
    Senior Member 01ws6er's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    The 717
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,471

    Red
    2001 Trash Can

    Quote Originally Posted by raynor139 View Post
    Me and one of the guys at work all ways get subway for lunch. Main reason everybody but us is tired of it so we dont have to worry about getting them lunch or them trying to eat with us and annoying us.
    "best indian voice"

    Howl wud u Lie-k uw tsub my friend

  15. #2635
    Awaiting Activation
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Philly+Glenmoore, Pa
    Age
    30
    Posts
    4,704

    Pewter Metallic
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6 D1SC

    Quote Originally Posted by 01ws6er View Post
    "best indian voice"

    Howl wud u Lie-k uw tsub my friend
    You're lucky you have Indians working at your Subway. I get the slowest blackest people on the planet!

  16. #2636
    Awaiting Activation
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Philly+Glenmoore, Pa
    Age
    30
    Posts
    4,704

    Pewter Metallic
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6 D1SC

    Quote Originally Posted by 01ws6er View Post
    Guess you're not comin down.... lol I wanna try and finish pullin that bitch out tomorrow, but I need to go get dollies, some drain pans, and a few other little things, but we should be able to get her out in less than 2 hours
    Yeah, thats what im thinking. We need drain pans before we start doing some serious tearing down.

  17. #2637
    Senior Member 01ws6er's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    The 717
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,471

    Red
    2001 Trash Can

    Quote Originally Posted by TempleU_WS6 View Post
    You're lucky you have Indians working at your Subway. I get the slowest blackest people on the planet!
    At least they're working

  18. #2638
    Awaiting Activation
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Philly+Glenmoore, Pa
    Age
    30
    Posts
    4,704

    Pewter Metallic
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6 D1SC

    Quote Originally Posted by 01ws6er View Post
    At least they're working
    Barely!

  19. #2639
    Senior Member 01ws6er's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    The 717
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,471

    Red
    2001 Trash Can

    Quote Originally Posted by TempleU_WS6 View Post
    Barely!
    THEY"RE FUCKIN SANDWICH ARTISTS YOU SOB!!!



































































  20. #2640
    Senior Member raynor139's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Greensboro, NC
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,335

    Pewter
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6

    We dont have Indians we just have the old lady who looks like she is going to die and only puts a few pieces of anything on your food.

Page 132 of 238 FirstFirst ... 328292102112128129130131132133134135136152162172182232 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. 5,250 (rpm) AND bust!
    By Whamhammer in forum General Help
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-24-2015, 08:30 PM
  2. Help: wheel bust!!
    By Karczewski in forum General Help
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-28-2011, 10:58 AM
  3. posts dont show up in new posts
    By Speedy_Gonzales in forum Request and Feedback
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-21-2008, 06:16 PM
  4. why dont my posts show up under new posts?
    By 1959ls1 in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-07-2006, 07:28 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •