Page 60 of 62 FirstFirst ... 1020304056575859606162 LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,200 of 1224

****The "Where is the Train" Train****

This is a discussion on ****The "Where is the Train" Train**** within the AAG Archives forums, part of the Off - Topic / Discussion forums category; Yeah. Where did the summer go?...

  1. #1181
    Super Moderator
    pajeff02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Mansfield, PA
    Posts
    22,026

    Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

    Yeah. Where did the summer go?

  2. #1182
    10 Years Strong cammed goat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    11,489

    Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

    Quote Originally Posted by pajeff02 View Post
    Yeah. Where did the summer go?
    Time flies when you are busy. Either havin fun...or busy.

    I was both.

  3. #1183
    O U 8 1 2 Spaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    over here...
    Age
    40
    Posts
    25,696

    []D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am


  4. #1184
    I like turtles GTP231's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Corn and Soybean fields
    Posts
    5,446

    Gray/ White
    10 Impreza 83 Thunderturd

    This kid loves bacon

  5. #1185
    I like turtles GTP231's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Corn and Soybean fields
    Posts
    5,446

    Gray/ White
    10 Impreza 83 Thunderturd

    Space people

  6. #1186
    Senior Member MadSeason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Indiana
    Age
    37
    Posts
    2,000
    1994 POS

    Quote Originally Posted by transamprincess98 View Post
    It's a great house. That is the only reason I am just cleaning up after the idiots that do it for a living. I keep asking why the hell I have an attorney when I'm handling much of it on my own

    Once I close I'll be happy and able to relax. Hopefully no later than Wed of next week or I have some new challenges. Just grin and bear it through the crap to get to the goal
    It doesn't sound worth it anymore, find something better

  7. #1187
    Rodzilla Tha Cavity Filla zero_proto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    San DEEEE Eggo
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,985

    teal
    99 Z28 with an SS complex

    fuck this week is only four days but already brutal.......ughhhh

  8. #1188
    Super Moderator
    pajeff02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Mansfield, PA
    Posts
    22,026

    Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

    5 day week here and not looking too bad so far. Get to spend 2/3 of Labor Day weekend at a horse show for my daughter. Not to thrilled about that.

  9. #1189
    Rodzilla Tha Cavity Filla zero_proto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    San DEEEE Eggo
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,985

    teal
    99 Z28 with an SS complex

    I am prepping my lesson plan today for tomorrow. I have my advancement exam thursday, i have my CPR re-cert on wednesday along with duty, and a gang load of small things, not to bad, just wish i had that extra day on friday, but it is cutting my time down to teach.......oh well

  10. #1190
    O U 8 1 2 Spaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    over here...
    Age
    40
    Posts
    25,696

    []D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by GTP231 View Post
    This kid loves bacon

    you never see................... this face again...

  11. #1191
    O U 8 1 2 Spaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    over here...
    Age
    40
    Posts
    25,696

    []D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by pajeff02 View Post
    5 day week here and not looking too bad so far. Get to spend 2/3 of Labor Day weekend at a horse show for my daughter. Not to thrilled about that.
    where is the show at??? local???

  12. #1192
    Super Moderator
    pajeff02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Mansfield, PA
    Posts
    22,026

    Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    where is the show at??? local???
    It's about 45 minutes away -- have to be on the fairgrounds around 6:30 every morning and they are usually 12 hour days. Last year we were alternately baked and drenched the entire weekend. Hoping for a little better weather this time.

  13. #1193
    O U 8 1 2 Spaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    over here...
    Age
    40
    Posts
    25,696

    []D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by pajeff02 View Post
    It's about 45 minutes away -- have to be on the fairgrounds around 6:30 every morning and they are usually 12 hour days. Last year we were alternately baked and drenched the entire weekend. Hoping for a little better weather this time.
    i took my daughter to one in greenlane last year... she wants a horse now...

  14. #1194
    Super Moderator
    pajeff02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Mansfield, PA
    Posts
    22,026

    Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    i took my daughter to one in greenlane last year... she wants a horse now...

    I know the feeling. We rent a horse from the trainer for the show season. I have no desire to take on the responsibility of owning a horse. I think a cat and one fish (that refuses to die) are enough.

    As I tell the horse people we hang out with at the shows -- I am into "horsepower", not "horses".

  15. #1195
    Alabama Member bamaz28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    heart of dixie
    Posts
    1,215

    06 Jeep Grand Cherokee.
    02 superchipsZ28 M6(sold)

    just got to survive another hour and 17 minutes,,,

  16. #1196
    I like turtles GTP231's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Corn and Soybean fields
    Posts
    5,446

    Gray/ White
    10 Impreza 83 Thunderturd


  17. #1197
    O U 8 1 2 Spaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    over here...
    Age
    40
    Posts
    25,696

    []D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by pajeff02 View Post
    I know the feeling. We rent a horse from the trainer for the show season. I have no desire to take on the responsibility of owning a horse. I think a cat and one fish (that refuses to die) are enough.

    As I tell the horse people we hang out with at the shows -- I am into "horsepower", not "horses".
    i grew up riding... my parents had 3 horses... the cost for a bail of hay is horrid now days... used to be $1.25 or so for a bail... now it's like $5.00!!!

  18. #1198
    Super Moderator
    pajeff02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Mansfield, PA
    Posts
    22,026

    Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    i grew up riding... my parents had 3 horses... the cost for a bail of hay is horrid now days... used to be $1.25 or so for a bail... now it's like $5.00!!!

    Not to mention tack, grain, vet bills, shoe bills, putting up a small barn, fencing, buying a trailer and disposing of manure. Leave it to my daughter - she picked the most expensive and time consuming hobby she possibly could.

  19. #1199
    I like turtles GTP231's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Corn and Soybean fields
    Posts
    5,446

    Gray/ White
    10 Impreza 83 Thunderturd

    Quote Originally Posted by pajeff02 View Post
    Not to mention tack, grain, vet bills, shoe bills, putting up a small barn, fencing, buying a trailer and disposing of manure. Leave it to my daughter - she picked the most expensive and time consuming hobby she possibly could.
    I'm sure she'll turn to cars in a few years

  20. #1200
    O U 8 1 2 Spaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    over here...
    Age
    40
    Posts
    25,696

    []D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by pajeff02 View Post
    Not to mention tack, grain, vet bills, shoe bills, putting up a small barn, fencing, buying a trailer and disposing of manure. Leave it to my daughter - she picked the most expensive and time consuming hobby she possibly could.

    Quote Originally Posted by GTP231 View Post
    I'm sure she'll turn to cars in a few years
    cars are cheaper...

Page 60 of 62 FirstFirst ... 1020304056575859606162 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. ***June's "Hello Summer you Sexy B#$th" Train***
    By SMWS6TA in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 186
    Last Post: 06-30-2016, 02:32 AM
  2. Hussein Obama: Opponents to Iran "Deal" are "Crazies"...
    By wileyCoyote in forum Political / Debate Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-26-2015, 11:11 AM
  3. Obama "Admits" to "Long Term Campaign" Against ISIS...
    By wileyCoyote in forum Political / Debate Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-06-2015, 04:01 PM
  4. Hard Left in Knots over "Wacist" Prism of "Cat Call" vid
    By wileyCoyote in forum Political / Debate Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-31-2014, 04:07 PM
  5. Weather Channel Co-founder: "Climate Change" is "Not Valid"
    By wileyCoyote in forum Political / Debate Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-24-2014, 05:44 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •