Page 2 of 101 FirstFirst 12345622324252 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 2017

**** The "Morning After" Train ****

This is a discussion on **** The "Morning After" Train **** within the AAG Archives forums, part of the Off - Topic / Discussion forums category; lol, i know it....

  1. #21
    Giant Dicks Car Club Zapper2003's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Millerton, PA
    Posts
    5,185

    2005 Ram
    1978 Firebird

    lol, i know it.

  2. #22
    Senior Member Nhra Firebird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    southern pa
    Posts
    3,517
    Quote Originally Posted by grouch0jr View Post
    what the hell is a joke?
    a joke is a ls1 moderator.

  3. #23
    Sold: LS1 '85 El Camino ls1camino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Laurel, Maryland
    Posts
    4,977

    2000 Grand Prix GTP
    2000 Trans Am WS6 M6

    Quote Originally Posted by Nhra Firebird View Post
    a joke is a ls1tech moderator.
    Fixed.

  4. #24
    Senior Member Nhra Firebird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    southern pa
    Posts
    3,517
    snowing down in Laurel yet?

  5. #25
    Desert Boat Guy SouthernBornThriller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    30
    Posts
    862

    Black 2002 T/A M6
    Green 1997 Ram 4x4

    Quote Originally Posted by Nhra Firebird View Post
    half a inch shuts the city down.
    Damn right. Warnings been all over the radio and tv today. Nothing on the news except reporters standing in the slag truck parking lot and talking about them. Everybody begging everybody not to go anywhere tomorrow. All the churches canceled everything tonight. Schools closing for tomorrow. Car accidents everywhere. Grocery stores were packed, and had built gigantic bread and milk displays by the door.

    And all that happened when it was still just rain, and a winter storm advisory.

    Now that it's snowing and below freezing the whole world is falling apart down here, seriously.

    They're predicting 4-8 inches and a high of 37 tomorrow and people are in a panic over how they're gonna get to work in the morning, and how places are looking for a reason to fire people and this is perfect.

    Last time we got 8 inches of slow the city literally did shut down for about a week.

    Living here is hilarious!

  6. #26
    Senior Member Nhra Firebird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    southern pa
    Posts
    3,517
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBornThriller View Post
    Damn right. Warnings been all over the radio and tv today. Nothing on the news except reporters standing in the slag truck parking lot and talking about them. Everybody begging everybody not to go anywhere tomorrow. All the churches canceled everything tonight. Schools closing for tomorrow. Car accidents everywhere. Grocery stores were packed, and had built gigantic bread and milk displays by the door.

    And all that happened when it was still just rain, and a winter storm advisory.

    Now that it's snowing and below freezing the whole world is falling apart down here, seriously.

    They're predicting 4-8 inches and a high of 37 tomorrow and people are in a panic over how they're gonna get to work in the morning, and how places are looking for a reason to fire people and this is perfect.

    Last time we got 8 inches of slow the city literally did shut down for about a week.

    Living here is hilarious!
    you meant 1/2 a foot not 1/2 a inch

  7. #27
    Desert Boat Guy SouthernBornThriller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    30
    Posts
    862

    Black 2002 T/A M6
    Green 1997 Ram 4x4

    Quote Originally Posted by Nhra Firebird View Post
    you meant 1/2 a foot not 1/2 a inch
    It's only 1/2 inch right now. And that's all it takes for a panic here.

  8. #28
    Senior Member Nhra Firebird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    southern pa
    Posts
    3,517
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBornThriller View Post
    It's only 1/2 inch right now. And that's all it takes for a panic here.
    I have to be in Va tomorrow, but i might wait till tuesday

  9. #29
    Desert Boat Guy SouthernBornThriller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    30
    Posts
    862

    Black 2002 T/A M6
    Green 1997 Ram 4x4

    WTF Lightning?

    Since when do lightning and snow go together? I've never seen this before!

  10. #30
    Senior Member Nhra Firebird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    southern pa
    Posts
    3,517
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBornThriller View Post
    WTF Lightning?

    Since when do lightning and snow go together? I've never seen this before!
    we had thunder snow a few times

  11. #31
    10 Years Strong cammed goat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    11,488

    Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

    Nothing here...YET.


    extreme dimensions, driveshaft shop, harrop, hid(35watt/6k) lows, hurst, k&n, led fogs, maverick man, mishimoto, nitto, revshift, slp, stern st-1, smoked sidemarkers, whiteline poly radius rod bushings

  12. #32
    O U 8 1 2 Spaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    over here...
    Age
    40
    Posts
    25,696

    []D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

    damn... i stink...

  13. #33
    Senior Member Nhra Firebird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    southern pa
    Posts
    3,517
    Quote Originally Posted by cammed goat View Post
    Nothing here...YET.
    you guys should get hit pretty hard

  14. #34
    Senior Member Nhra Firebird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    southern pa
    Posts
    3,517
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    damn... i stink...
    I thought that was my fart

  15. #35
    Desert Boat Guy SouthernBornThriller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    30
    Posts
    862

    Black 2002 T/A M6
    Green 1997 Ram 4x4



    Armogeddon!

  16. #36
    I like turtles GTP231's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Corn and Soybean fields
    Posts
    5,445

    Gray/ White
    10 Impreza 83 Thunderturd

    Quote Originally Posted by Nhra Firebird View Post
    half a inch shuts the city down.
    Thought you left?

  17. #37
    Senior Member Nhra Firebird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    southern pa
    Posts
    3,517
    Quote Originally Posted by GTP231 View Post
    Thought you left?
    I did for like 6 hours

  18. #38
    I like turtles GTP231's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Corn and Soybean fields
    Posts
    5,445

    Gray/ White
    10 Impreza 83 Thunderturd

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    damn... i stink...
    How was the house?

  19. #39
    10 Years Strong cammed goat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    11,488

    Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

    Quote Originally Posted by southernbornthriller View Post
    Click for full size

    armogeddon!
    ffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

  20. #40
    I like turtles GTP231's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Corn and Soybean fields
    Posts
    5,445

    Gray/ White
    10 Impreza 83 Thunderturd

    Dinner is served

Page 2 of 101 FirstFirst 12345622324252 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. ***June's "Hello Summer you Sexy B#$th" Train***
    By SMWS6TA in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 186
    Last Post: 06-30-2016, 02:32 AM
  2. Hussein Obama: Opponents to Iran "Deal" are "Crazies"...
    By wileyCoyote in forum Political / Debate Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-26-2015, 11:11 AM
  3. Obama "Admits" to "Long Term Campaign" Against ISIS...
    By wileyCoyote in forum Political / Debate Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-06-2015, 04:01 PM
  4. Hard Left in Knots over "Wacist" Prism of "Cat Call" vid
    By wileyCoyote in forum Political / Debate Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-31-2014, 04:07 PM
  5. Weather Channel Co-founder: "Climate Change" is "Not Valid"
    By wileyCoyote in forum Political / Debate Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-24-2014, 05:44 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •