Page 52 of 87 FirstFirst ... 21222324849505152535455567282 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 1724

******Holiday TRAIN?!?!?!?!?!?!******

This is a discussion on ******Holiday TRAIN?!?!?!?!?!?!****** within the AAG Archives forums, part of the Off - Topic / Discussion forums category; Originally Posted by HASTINGSRJ hell if I can build a motor I am sure I can tear some walls down. ...

  1. #1021
    Senior Member Zboner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    cincinnati/northern ky
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,045

    Black
    99 SS

    Quote Originally Posted by HASTINGSRJ View Post
    hell if I can build a motor I am sure I can tear some walls down. I am acutally just upgradding a few things in the house, new cabinets, re-do both bathrooms, some paint and carpet. Other than that, its gonna stay as is. I already cleaned up the yard, trimmed all the bushes etc. I am only going to be in this house for 3 years, till I retire. I will sell it, and move back home and buy something else (with a garage of course). And a big yard for Roman to run around in.....
    I should of joined up when I was 18, now I cant retire until im 45 but i get the same benefits as you will. free insurance for the rest of my life will be nice.

    yea since im off for 2 weeks, im expaning my moms bathroom by 2 feet, new toilet, new shower, new vanity, tile the floor and the shower with sliding glass doors.. to much work..

  2. #1022
    I like turtles GTP231's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Corn and Soybean fields
    Posts
    5,445

    Gray/ White
    10 Impreza 83 Thunderturd

    Quote Originally Posted by ntimid8r View Post
    merry quanza buddy.
    Its Happy Kwanzavus its another holiday for the rest of us

  3. #1023
    CAMARO not Maro asshead! HASTINGSRJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Franklin, Mass
    Age
    46
    Posts
    2,012

    Black
    00 SS Vert#0540/ 03 GMC

    Quote Originally Posted by Zboner View Post
    I should of joined up when I was 18, now I cant retire until im 45 but i get the same benefits as you will. free insurance for the rest of my life will be nice.

    yea since im off for 2 weeks, im expaning my moms bathroom by 2 feet, new toilet, new shower, new vanity, tile the floor and the shower with sliding glass doors.. to much work..
    I had bath fitters come in and do an estimate for my master bath. $3500.00, 1 days work, take out the tub and put in a full size stand up shower, with new glass doors. Almost took them up on it....lol. We'll see. Gotta get the car done first, then I will start doing more to the house.

  4. #1024
    Senior Member Zboner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    cincinnati/northern ky
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,045

    Black
    99 SS

    Quote Originally Posted by HASTINGSRJ View Post
    I had bath fitters come in and do an estimate for my master bath. $3500.00, 1 days work, take out the tub and put in a full size stand up shower, with new glass doors. Almost took them up on it....lol. We'll see. Gotta get the car done first, then I will start doing more to the house.

    that is not really that bad of a price to be honest hell materials would easily run above 1,500 for that anyways, you should tile it, ill get a picture of my gf's bathroom, its exactly like that with the natural stone tile on the floor and walls of the shower. with the glass doors.

  5. #1025
    CAMARO not Maro asshead! HASTINGSRJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Franklin, Mass
    Age
    46
    Posts
    2,012

    Black
    00 SS Vert#0540/ 03 GMC

    Quote Originally Posted by Zboner View Post
    that is not really that bad of a price to be honest hell materials would easily run above 1,500 for that anyways, you should tile it, ill get a picture of my gf's bathroom, its exactly like that with the natural stone tile on the floor and walls of the shower. with the glass doors.
    thats exactly what I want to do, is go with all tile. I picked out the white marble color. I think that I could probably do it cheaper myself though. It may take longer to get done, but would probably cost me half as much....

  6. #1026
    Senior Member Zboner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    cincinnati/northern ky
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,045

    Black
    99 SS

    Quote Originally Posted by HASTINGSRJ View Post
    thats exactly what I want to do, is go with all tile. I picked out the white marble color. I think that I could probably do it cheaper myself though. It may take longer to get done, but would probably cost me half as much....

    i believe last time i checked it was $1 for a 12"x12" piece so its not bad at all.

  7. #1027
    CAMARO not Maro asshead! HASTINGSRJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Franklin, Mass
    Age
    46
    Posts
    2,012

    Black
    00 SS Vert#0540/ 03 GMC

    Quote Originally Posted by Zboner View Post
    i believe last time i checked it was $1 for a 12"x12" piece so its not bad at all.
    wow, thats not bad at all!!! I cant wait to get started. I think I am going to do the spare bathroom first though. It has an old vanity, and old mirror, paint etc.

  8. #1028
    Senior Member Zboner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    cincinnati/northern ky
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,045

    Black
    99 SS

    Quote Originally Posted by HASTINGSRJ View Post
    wow, thats not bad at all!!! I cant wait to get started. I think I am going to do the spare bathroom first though. It has an old vanity, and old mirror, paint etc.

    well that was last time i checked so im not sure anymore, that stuff is not to much though. its just the labor that is so much cause it takes so long to do it.

  9. #1029
    CAMARO not Maro asshead! HASTINGSRJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Franklin, Mass
    Age
    46
    Posts
    2,012

    Black
    00 SS Vert#0540/ 03 GMC

    yeah, I think I would rather do it all myself, save on the labor. Just buy one piece of material at a time.....

  10. #1030
    CAMARO not Maro asshead! HASTINGSRJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Franklin, Mass
    Age
    46
    Posts
    2,012

    Black
    00 SS Vert#0540/ 03 GMC

    man, I feel like crap and I am supposed to take my girl out to dinner tonight, then go grocery shopping.....this sucks..

  11. #1031
    I like turtles GTP231's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Corn and Soybean fields
    Posts
    5,445

    Gray/ White
    10 Impreza 83 Thunderturd

    I'm free of Maryland and work til Monday I'm 100% damn yankee again

  12. #1032
    CAMARO not Maro asshead! HASTINGSRJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Franklin, Mass
    Age
    46
    Posts
    2,012

    Black
    00 SS Vert#0540/ 03 GMC

    Quote Originally Posted by GTP231 View Post
    I'm free of Maryland and work til Monday I'm 100% damn yankee again
    Oh, I am damn yankee every day!!!! I just live in the south, for now...

  13. #1033
    I like turtles GTP231's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Corn and Soybean fields
    Posts
    5,445

    Gray/ White
    10 Impreza 83 Thunderturd

    Quote Originally Posted by HASTINGSRJ View Post
    Oh, I am damn yankee every day!!!! I just live in the south, for now...
    I feel tainted when I'm below the Mason Dixon. I feel a purer damn yankee when I'm home

  14. #1034
    CAMARO not Maro asshead! HASTINGSRJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Franklin, Mass
    Age
    46
    Posts
    2,012

    Black
    00 SS Vert#0540/ 03 GMC

    Quote Originally Posted by GTP231 View Post
    I feel tainted when I'm below the Mason Dixon. I feel a purer damn yankee when I'm home
    yes there is something about driving over that line that makes every okay!!! hahahaha

  15. #1035
    CAMARO not Maro asshead! HASTINGSRJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Franklin, Mass
    Age
    46
    Posts
    2,012

    Black
    00 SS Vert#0540/ 03 GMC

    well guess I am going home now...Merry Christmas everyone

  16. #1036
    I like turtles GTP231's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Corn and Soybean fields
    Posts
    5,445

    Gray/ White
    10 Impreza 83 Thunderturd

    Quote Originally Posted by HASTINGSRJ View Post
    well guess I am going home now...Merry Christmas everyone
    Merry Christmas. Once I start getting the Philly stations again on the radio my mood lightens

  17. #1037
    Living the Dream LS1FirehawkWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Western MA.
    Posts
    886

    2000 Trans-Am
    2007 Silverado 2500HD LTZ

    Gig-a-tee , Gig-a-tee, goo!

  18. #1038
    Veteran Hi-Po's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    10,461

    Black
    1999 TA WS.6

    I wish Santa was giving me 80 HP tomorrow.

  19. #1039
    Living the Dream LS1FirehawkWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Western MA.
    Posts
    886

    2000 Trans-Am
    2007 Silverado 2500HD LTZ

    I wish santa would bring me a 22 year old, blonde, nymphomaniac... 'bout 5' 7", 140lbs, nice ta-ta's..... yyyyeahhh. THAT and a Garrett turbocharging kit

  20. #1040
    Veteran Hi-Po's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    10,461

    Black
    1999 TA WS.6

    I can give you a 21 yr old, dark haired, total nympho, 5'7", 125 LBs, decent tits, perfect ass doggy style lovin.... for


    80 HP.

Page 52 of 87 FirstFirst ... 21222324849505152535455567282 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. MS 2nd Amendment Holiday
    By SMWS6TA in forum Gun's & Ammo
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-01-2015, 07:03 PM
  2. Pre Holiday Sale
    By third_shift|studios in forum Firebird / WS6
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-16-2009, 05:54 PM
  3. Pre Holiday Sale
    By third_shift|studios in forum Camaro / SS
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-10-2009, 07:25 PM
  4. NDOS: the new holiday
    By grandkodiak in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-01-2006, 06:50 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •