Black
    1998 4Runner

Little Help Please

Hi, I have a crappy SUV that I hate. I want to get rid of it and get an early model muscle car. Where should I look, and how should I go about getting a project car?

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

It's more of a "How deep are your pockets" kind of thing. Old muscle car? Depending on the model we're talking Marianna's trench deep. Newer muscle (Z28, T/A, GTO)? More like the cost of a used car.

Black
    1998 4Runner

Sorry I realize that was really vague now. I would say the pockets are fairly deep since they are my father's not mine, but we're looking for either a shell at under 3K or running at under 6K that we can work on and restore so that I can learn more about how everything works. Between 65-75 Camaro, T/A, Mustang, Barracuda....something in that class. They prices aren't anything we have sat down and talking about though so i'm sure those are flexible.

BlackCherry
    Bad Ass 67 Camaro / 2010

You can always look at Ebay, there are tons of old muscle on their.

or just use the Search engines for Classic Muscle

Blog Entries

09 EclipseGT 75 Chevy 4x4
    2001 Trans-Am 13 F-XT

This place always has interesting cars.

http://www.classiccars.com/

Purple
    1998 T/A convertable

A couple things to pay close attn to, DO NOTY get a car from a northern state that usese salt onthe roads. If its in good shape, it will sell for more in that area. Try not to buy a car sight unseen. It sounds like a no brainer, but I've seen more than a few burns. If you're getting a highly optioned car, do some research with clubs to proove it is really a GT or trans am, not a base car with the spoilers. I personally would rather buy a cheaper base car and make a clone, but they may get sold as an original down teh road. If someone tells you they're not sure, but think its a GT, Z28 whatever, they probably know its not. I've sen alot of cars for sale billed as a T/A and when I go see them, they just had the options added. Craigs list is a decent place to find cars, but there are alot of scammers there.

Thread Information