Well I just recieved a "gift" from my dad this weekend and have to say im just a LITTLE excited

He gave me his 1968 C-10 step side to build since he already is working on 3 other projects.

The trucks practically complete other then drive train and paint/body work. Its already lowered, has "decent" wheels and very nice interior as well as a bunch of misc other things.

now with that being said ive got some questions, OBVIOUSLY its going to be ls swapped, haven't decided on what motor just yet i.e. lm7, ls1, lq9 etc. all depends on $$$$

as far as the trans ive already got a short tail TH400 thats been built with a 3800 convertor.

My questions are about the wiring, ive searched nearly EVERYWHERE for a harness that will integrate the engine into the factory truck harness and cannot find anything.
also not sure if it would be easier to switch it to a carbed set up instead of EFI for that reason.

for now the plan is to get it running and driving n/a then go from there. HOWEVER it will eventually be boosted (turbo or procharged).

pics to come whenever im out to his house next, hopefully itll be this weekend.