Hi guys I’ve got an issue with a vy ss commodore which has a 5.7 ls1 series 2 I recently done recon heads, crow cam, crow timing set, crow springs new lifters also replaced rear main plate, sump gasket, oil pick up o ring, timing cover gasket, all gaskets are genuine Holden And genuine high volume pump, I’ve got trouble with oil pressure it starts at 23-40 psi but drops down to 0 then 3 15 if you hold the revs up it spikes to 90 and drops back down, I thought I stuffed the o ring so dropped the sump and I pinched the o ring so replaced and installed properly and tripled checked and it’s 100% correct and started it up and oil pressure exactly the same what else can cause this? The car has aftermarket gauge through the oil filter but snap on scan toll reads the same, i put a new sender in back of manifold and no change and it dosent have an oil can light on dash or gauge on dash must use a warning on the screen which hasn’t appeared yet which is also strange because that means the ecu is seeing somewhat the correct oil pressure

Cheers Jordan (Australia)