Hey folks,
If this isn't in the proper forum please move it, I didn't see a certain category that fit all I wanted to ask, so I stuck it here .

I've finished putting together my engine for now. I have a '99 Z28 that was supposed to have a 02 SS Z28 engine in it when I bought it. I couldn't tell the difference because I was new to the LS platform. I've tuned the engine myself with my own copy of HP tuners MPVI2 , AEM 4110 AFR gauge and the pro-link so I can get my commanded in HP tuners. Right now I have it set to command 12.90 on PE, should that be changed? I have it running pretty dang good for a novice, it cold starts without giving it throttle and pulls well and seems dialed in but I know a pro could do more with a dyno, but that I cannot afford for now. So far I have built it cam up with stock bottom end and a 4l60E trans that was recently rebuilt and it still has a year warranty on it... why I haven't went manual yet. This is my built the way it sits now:

LS1 5.7L base
Stock bottom end
Naturally aspirated BTR Stage 2 cam 227/234 .614”/.576” 113+2 LSA
BTR .660” dual platinum springs with titanium retainers.
BTR hardened pushrods
BTR LS7 lifters
LS2 trays
New chevy performance rockers with BTR upgraded trunnions.
Newly remanufactured 243 heads with new valves and everything upgraded from 241 heads (not ported yet).
MLS Head gaskets
FAST 92MM intake manifold
FAST 92MM Big Mouth LT throttle body.
Walbro 450 LPH fuel pump
42LB Deatschwerks injectors.
Long tube headers
SLP lid K&N filter
Electric cutout Cat delete and rear O2 delete.
10.5MM spark plug wires
new coil packs
Iridium laser tip plugs

This is all I can think of for now. Would it make much difference to have the 243 heads ported since I'm running 92mm intake and TB? or, should I go for some trick flow 220 mongoose heads? Since it's an aluminum block I intend on keeping it naturally aspirated. My original intention was to use this engine in my 92 jeep YJ build and do a LY6 and go turbo but the pain of working in the 4th gen Camaro has proven to be a headache without dropping the K member. Also, is there any folks on the forum that can take a look at pulls and actual build files that maybe could give some pointers of things that should be looked at or changed to make it even better. And last question, properly tuned what do you guys think the RWHP would be sitting at currently and if I ported the 243?

Thanks for your time

Gary