Silver
    2000 zs8 camaro

oil pan help!!!!

Has anyone had to change there oil pan gasket on an ls1. Because mine has a leak not extremly bad but bad enough to wear i need to fix the leak. i need to know about how long the job will take with me and my buddy are going to tackle this job tomorrow hopefully. so if anybody knows anything about this i would appreciate any help thanks.

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

the factory oil pan gasket is riveted to the pan in two places. you are going to have to raise the motor to get the pan and gasket out. the gasket is an aluminum with rubber impregnated onto it. be extra careful as not to break the tiny, long rear oil pan bolts. they only need 106 inch pounds of torque. the rest are 12 ft-lbs.
    Cold Air Intake, Muffler Delete, Vinci High Performance Dual Valve Springs, Hardened Pushrods, Yella Terra 1.85 Rockers, Some Hydropdipped Stuff, Strut Tower Brace, Some SS Badges, boost/vacuum gauge, fuel pressure gauge, some checkered stripes, drilled/slotted rotors, ZL1addons Stealth wickerbill, Ruxifey LED side markers

Silver
    2000 zs8 camaro

okey thanks do u kno about how long it will take to do this job???

Thread Information