Blue
    2006 Pontiac GTO

CAM for LS2 Powered GTO

I'm runnin a stock 06 GTO and just wonderin on a possible CAM to put in without a dramatic mpg loss, but some HP and TQ gains low/mid/high. I guess I don't mind the mpg loss, but it's prefered to be avoided. Eventually, I'll be puttin on the TT kit by APS, so hopefully somethin that gets along with that.

Overall, looking to get into the 10's for 1/4 mile, possibly 9's. If any suggestions for this, please tell me. Also, daily drivability, would you just laugh at me, or say it's possible?

Any Ideas?
    Last edited by RogueValley; 05-07-2006 at 10:16 PM.

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

it's completely possible. jonlee over at ls1gto put a vinci 079 cam with the 1.8 accelerated lift rockers and picked up 50rwhp and 4.5 mpg!!!
    Cold Air Intake, Muffler Delete, Vinci High Performance Dual Valve Springs, Hardened Pushrods, Yella Terra 1.85 Rockers, Some Hydropdipped Stuff, Strut Tower Brace, Some SS Badges, boost/vacuum gauge, fuel pressure gauge, some checkered stripes, drilled/slotted rotors, ZL1addons Stealth wickerbill, Ruxifey LED side markers

10 sec. club

550rwhp Unlocked
    '05 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by RogueValley
    I'm runnin a stock 06 GTO and just wonderin on a possible CAM to put in without a dramatic mpg loss, but some HP and TQ gains low/mid/high. I guess I don't mind the mpg loss, but it's prefered to be avoided. Eventually, I'll be puttin on the TT kit by APS, so hopefully somethin that gets along with that.

Overall, looking to get into the 10's for 1/4 mile, possibly 9's. If any suggestions for this, please tell me. Also, daily drivability, would you just laugh at me, or say it's possible?

Any Ideas?
    definately possible.... i'm still getting 21+ on the highway with my automatic 05gto with a cam.

drop me a PM if you'd like.

Black
    1999 TA WS.6

damn.... 17 with an 06 GTO. You dad is cool in my book.

Thread Information