White
    2002 WS6

Cam and head kits

Has anyone installed a Cam and head kit, incluing the springs, pushrods and so on. If so what brand and part number as I am looking to do this over the winter and looking for pricing on a complete kit. If no kit I guess separate. Basically looking to see how much I am looking at just for parts for Cam, accessories and Heads.
    Coil Pack Covers with TA Emblems, Pillar Gauges, SLP LT Headers-Cats-exhaust, Chrome-moly Torque Arm, .095 Custom Steel Driveshaft, Chrome-moly Fully adjustable Panhard Bar, 12 Bolt Strange Rear End with TA HD Cover. Subframe Connectors, stainless brake lines, K&N, Strut Tower Brace, custom tuned.

N/A nitrously aspirated stangslayer98's Avatar

black
    1998 trans am

depending how much you wanna spend, keeping budget in mind somewhere in the $2500 range for everthing,now with that said that is what afr,trickflow heads cost.... so its up to you really

White
    2002 WS6

Quote Originally Posted by stangslayer98 View Post
    depending how much you wanna spend, keeping budget in mind somewhere in the $2500 range for everthing,now with that said that is what afr,trickflow heads cost.... so its up to you really
    Looking to not be the all time king. Just looking to have a mean street machine that may go to the track a few times a year. Not my daily driver but I still want a streetable car that can kick a$$ if I need to.

White
    2002 WS6

Quote Originally Posted by PGH_WS6 View Post
    Looking to not be the all time king. Just looking to have a mean street machine that may go to the track a few times a year. Not my daily driver but I still want a streetable car that can kick a$$ if I need to.
    I may not even need the heads combo. Maybe just a cam car with my mods would do it for me. If I do a Cam would you guys add bigger injectors also or are out stock ones good. With my mods and a CAM this car should stomp on most out there anyway correct?

Sold: LS1 '85 El Camino ls1camino's Avatar

2000 Grand Prix GTP
    2000 Trans Am WS6 M6

Quote Originally Posted by PGH_WS6 View Post
    I may not even need the heads combo. Maybe just a cam car with my mods would do it for me. If I do a Cam would you guys add bigger injectors also or are out stock ones good. With my mods and a CAM this car should stomp on most out there anyway correct?
    You can stomp on most out there now, but a cam will just guarantee that factor

Thread Information