black
    86' Buick

Pic's of our 86' GN

I know it's not a LS1 but Here is a couple pic's of our InjectionX project car: A 1986 Buick Grand National. Our goal was to have a 10sec street car on 93 pump gas that is driven on a daily basis and see's it's share of track time, and by that I mean Autocross & dragstrip. We went for the "Function is Everything" attempt. By that the car had to have great street manners and have to perform as well on the dragstrip & autocross without changing a thing! Some would say that you would loose something on the dragstrip if you set your car up to handle on the autocross course. Well this car will still cut a 1.58 60' without changing or removing A Thing!!

This car handle's very well on the Autocross as well !! At this years RTTH3 event held here in Sevierville,TN the car done incredibly well against some of the top pro-touring cars and local SCCA cars.

With three seperate events at the RTTH3 we had to run "1" tire for all three events: Cruise, Autocross, Dragstrip. Our GN done the Autocross course in 31.34 sec. and with the same falcon street tires on the drag strip it still went 8.19 @ 96.7 All in street trim!!!

We are having a blast with this car. I would like to do the Year One event next year to see how well it will do on the Road Course...

This car has: 3,780lb car, Complete stock interior, T-tops, Stock block, Stock crank, Stock rods, Stock brakes, working A/C, Our Progressive Methanol Injection dual nozzle kit. Running 21lbs of boost, 21deg timing on the street with 93 pump gas and methanol.

Here are a few pic's I hope you enjoy!

Best 1/8th mi time to date: 6.76 @ 104 w/ 1.59 60' www.injectionx.com
    Last edited by scot w.; 11-27-2007 at 09:24 AM.

black
    86' Buick

couple more pic's

Awaiting Activation

Black
    RIP S4 06Tbss

Very respectable car, good job !

Thread Information