Thread: OZ VYii SS UTE.

redhot
    2003 vyii ss ute 5.7L

OZ VYii SS UTE.

Saying hi from Sydney, Australia, thought i would put up some pics of my ride.

Model: 2003 VY2 SS Ute Manual 6, LS1 V8 5.7, Rip Shifter, Bilstien shocks, AP Racing 6/4 Piston calipers, HM Headers, 2 1/2inch Dual Stainless steel exhaust, K&n, 19inch HSV wheels, 3.9 Diff Ratio with Harrop cover and mount,

Like your GTO, but a 2 door version Pick Up (El Camino) or in OZ a UTE
    Soon to have Cam fitted, Comp 921 Valve springs, Pushrods, Heads, Mafless Tune, and then Clutch.

I have Fitted the Chev Grille to make it different down here.

Great site here, have enjoyed reading many thread's and thought it would be about time i post.
    Cheers Sav.

White
    2002 VY SS

Oi there fellow southerner. Have I seen that username somewhere before I wonder? Hmmm...

Comin along to WSID in June??

Bug...

White
    2002 VY SS

It appears you are... Might see you there then

redhot
    2003 vyii ss ute 5.7L

Quote Originally Posted by Firebug View Post
    Oi there fellow southerner. Have I seen that username somewhere before I wonder? Hmmm...

Comin along to WSID in June??

Bug...
    Yeah thats right, sister sight at www.ls1.com.au, yeah i have put my name down for WSID in June, the January Day at 43degC was way to hot, hope to have cam,tune,springs,rods in for the winter day, I remember chating to you there in January and made refernce to your cap (NSWFB), is that right?

redhot
    2003 vyii ss ute 5.7L

Smile

Yeah thats right, I have put my name down for the June day, are you the guy with the NSWFB cap on, the last drag day was way to hot at 43DegC, so hope to do better in winter with cam/tune etc.
    Will you have your car there?

White
    2002 VY SS

Quote Originally Posted by ssute57l View Post
    Yeah thats right, I have put my name down for the June day, are you the guy with the NSWFB cap on, the last drag day was way to hot at 43DegC, so hope to do better in winter with cam/tune etc.
    Will you have your car there?
    I was with the guy with that hat on, we were spectators only that unbelievably hot day. Did we speak to you? Were you the guy sayin you were with fire fleet?

I will hopefully have my car there in June. Auto is on its way out so I'll need to change it before then, funds pending.

BTW the blue dash led's look shit hot!

redhot
    2003 vyii ss ute 5.7L

Quote Originally Posted by Firebug View Post
    I was with the guy with that hat on, we were spectators only that unbelievably hot day. Did we speak to you? Were you the guy sayin you were with fire fleet?

I will hopefully have my car there in June. Auto is on its way out so I'll need to change it before then, funds pending.
    Yeah thats me, funds pending issues we all have, wish there was that endless supply from somewhere, but slowly slowly, I would have liked to have more runs to familiarise myself with launches. I do have time to June to book Sonny in, as i still have a stock tune atm, so apart from the clutch the driveline is great, so now is the time for engine mods. Hope to soon go <13 on steet tyres.
    Yeah the blue dash, some think it might be rice but i like to do things slightly different.

I have started to think more and more of an LS7 crate engine, with some mild work but fairly stock, would be nice!!!

Anyhow Say G'day if you spot me.

White
    2002 VY SS

I'll keep an eye out... Look out for a guy with a head like a dropped pie in a white VY SS sedan.

As for here, this site is very relaxed compared to some. There is a live chat, and we often shoot the breeze on ***the train***. Mornings are usually best as these slack arses are mostly asleep now.

Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

sweet car man... looks great...why dont they have these in the states...they look so unique.. and that interior looks pretty damn sharp for a gm

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

THE EL CAMINO LIVES!!!!!

Gray
    2012 Challenger R/T

Well if we cant get UTEs at least we have the GTO .... Love those UTEs ... I stop by the Aussie version of LS1 every now and then .. Maybe Ill join soon and cause havoc over there too..lol. Love your UTE and nice looking rims ...

Black
    1999 Z/28 M6

that chevy logo threw me off for a second but damn...looks great on there. very nice lookin whip.

UberTapping Friction Pimp Anthracis's Avatar

18D Cock Diesel
    1999 Z28; 98 SS #2043 RIP

Nice ride Governor!

Thread Information