Thread: 94 z

black
    94z

94 z

finally did the pic thing. this is my 94 z28. i changed the front clip from a 99,changed all the interior from the 99, switched the electric seats and doors to manual, shaved the holes where the grill goes, 17x11 &17x9 zr1 wheels,auto to built T-56 swap,changed color from green to black, centerforce df clutch, slp lightweight fly wheel, slp headers,98+ ss spoiler, and no cats. let me know what you think so far. tim
    http://s190.photobucket.com/albums/z...=camaro006.jpg
    http://s190.photobucket.com/albums/z...=camaro005.jpg
    http://s190.photobucket.com/albums/z...=camaro003.jpg
    http://s190.photobucket.com/albums/z...=camaro001.jpg
    Last edited by luciangage; 08-10-2007 at 04:55 PM.

Wants to be Snowboarding FuhBreezeE's Avatar

Stg IV a4
    '99 TA Ws777

Nice conversion on the front!

black
    94z

thanks!

LPM
    2001 WS6

nice work on the conversion

i read in another thread you are in Mcminnville, how is ole mac town doin? i grew up there. graduated from WCHS back in 1981 i left back in '84 and have only been back once to see a football game (what a letdown after playing on some of the best teams in school history) back in the early 90's. i hope there are many more f-bodys around there. that is where i learned my love of fast cars especially GM cars. town was full of bad ass cars back in the late 70's & early 80's. take care and keep up the good work on your ride.

jman

black
    94z

thanks, there a few f bodies but most of the modded cars are fords. john from delk performance lives here he has 2 bad cobras. you should check them out their on delkperformance.com. then there are a few stangs and lightings but from what i hear theres a 96 lighting thats pretty quick here? our football team was great and then sucked we went a few years w/o winning a game. now there doing good again well last year.its a cool place to live only place i would want to move to if i didnt stay here would be nashville i love that place we go there all the time. well sorry so long and c-ya later. tim

LPM
    2001 WS6

cool, i figured it was a ford town now. back in the day there was one mach 1 stang and a couple of torino's( one was my older sisters ha ha) and that was it. the rest were camaro's, TA's, chevelle's, nova's, mopars, couple of 442's, it was great. we used to run a 64 chevelle out at mcminnville speedway. it's probably still shut down i bet? i was there the night those people got killed i checked out that site, at least one of the guys has an f-body

i plan on making it over there for a visit. at least i am closer now, when i left i moved to orlando and was down there for 20+ years. i was in the restaurant biz so it made it next to impossible for long trips plus all my family moved away. i always liked the town though, had a blast playin ball and going to WCHS.
    nice talking to ya and if i make it over there i will have to touch base with ya and we can cruise "the strip" they still do that don't they?? LOL

jman

black
    94z

no raceway here but yeah the strip is still loaded. thats the thing to do here. if you get the chance come on and ill show you around. its changed alot in the last 5 years!!

Thread Information