Thread: Too Low

Black
    2000 WS6 Trans AM

Too Low

My car sits way too low...the guy i bought the car off of put the eibach pro kit on and the front scrapes and when i have a passenger it bottoms out. whats a good shock thats gonna raise my front end back to stock height, or close to it?

red
    2000 camaro ss

shocks dont have anything to do with height- - -you will need new springs. they aren't that expensive and you can sell the springs you have on there. i dunno what size springs you're runnin but it sounds to me like you got the height it should be. . . .but im a biased road racer. . . .
    2000 red ss: >2" drop, koni adjustables 'n 275 s-compounds all way around, giant brakes, dynatech LT's, borla catback (no plate), t56, tubular everything, HARD TOP, caged, "stock" heads 'n a mean cam. -2* front camber.

Black
    2000 WS6 Trans AM

i understand where your coming from but this is too low i have 17's on the car and you can't even put your hand between the fender and tire.

Green
    1997 Camaro Z-28

Go to a junk yard and get all 4 springs and change them out then put the springs with pics on here and sell them for the cost of swaping it back.

Thread Information