Black
    2002 WS.6

Re-centering with PHB and LCA's

I just lowered my car with BMR's 1 inch springs and bilstein shocks. I am going to get an adjustable phb but not sure how to tell when the rear is centered. How do you measure that? Also, are adjustable LCA's really necessary and if so how do you measure centering with those? Thanks guys.

BRIGHT RED
    2002 FIREHAWK

The way I was told to check the PHB adjustment is to take a straight edge (a level would be best) place it vertical against the rear quarter and the center of the rear wheel and using a tape measure take the reading from both the passenger and driver side. As far as the LCA's just set them to the factory LCA's. You should need to adjust them as long as your not putting larger tires on.

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

the adjustable trailing arms aren't necessary when lowering. it does make it wasy to correct thrust angle, seeing as there isn't one. thrust angle is the rear being perpindicular to the vehicle's centerline. in other words, makes sure the rear isn't turned left/right of straight ahead.
    Cold Air Intake, Muffler Delete, Vinci High Performance Dual Valve Springs, Hardened Pushrods, Yella Terra 1.85 Rockers, Some Hydropdipped Stuff, Strut Tower Brace, Some SS Badges, boost/vacuum gauge, fuel pressure gauge, some checkered stripes, drilled/slotted rotors, ZL1addons Stealth wickerbill, Ruxifey LED side markers

Thread Information