Red
    2007 Z06 Corvette

in need of serious HELP!!!!!

Disregard... cant figure out how to delete
    Last edited by AFix03; 03-07-2006 at 06:28 AM.

Red
    2007 Z06 Corvette

in need of serious HELP!!!!!

I need some serious help everyone... im a college student and everywhere i drive my 30th anniversary trans am just happens to be a speed bump. The problem with this is my car has been lowered 1.25" not to mention the long tube headers and off road y that give me just about zero ground clearance... i have pretty much come to the conclusion that i am going to have to raise my car but like you all know, the lower the car is the SIIIIIIKER it looks... does anyone have any suggestions what i can do here? i was contemplating some form of an adjustable suspension maybe where i could lower the car when i am home for the summer and then raise it when i am at school... ANY ideas are greatly welcomed... either respond in the thread or shoot me a PM

thanx in advance
    Adam

triple-black
    2000 CamaroSS convertible

you mention your car is lowered 1.25"... what springs ?
    also, what shocks you are using ?
    a trick for speed bumps is to take them diagonally, so that as the front wheel is going down, the rear one starts going up kind of thing... try it and you'll see... same thing for entrances/exists of driveways... take them at an angle, not straight on
    Eugenio_SS
    almost stock triple-black 2000 SS convertible with 17x11s on all 4 w/ 315s at the track or on the street with 18x10.5s on all 4 w/ 315s: (1), (2)

Red
    2007 Z06 Corvette

Yea man im sorry... i didnt realize i clicked on the submit button multiple times... my bad... i lowered my car with H&R springs... and yea i do take speed bumps and driveways etc. on angles and because of the headers underneath the car i have an extremely low success rate which can get depressing... lol

Drive it like ya stole it sills1's Avatar

Pewter
    2000 Camaro SS

Sam Strano is the man to talk to. Send him an email and ask him your questions. He will probably call you and discuss what your options are.
    John
    Come by and check out my 2000 SS
    Click here
    FQuick Site

Thread Information