Black
    1999 Trans Am FIREHAWK

Installed UMI 3 Point SFC`s

I installed UMI`s 3 Piont bolt on SF Connectors today , and all I can say is WOW ! Bolting these on should be at the top of your list or atleast near it !
    Not only does my car handle better but it drives straiter , corners far better , rides a hell of allot better & respond`s amazing .

And my car is still on the factory shocks & spring`s !
    1999 T/A FIREHAWK - SLP Lid & Bellow,LT`s & Catted Y & Power-Flo Catback , MSD & NGK , UMI 3P SFC,ADJ PHB,STB,LCA`s & Relos , Eibach Pro Kit , Bilstine/SLP Shocks , MAC Diff Cover , BFG & OE Wheels C5DD 18x9.5/10.5 , HID 8000K Headlights - Dyno`d @ 319.07 HP & 327.23 Ft-lb ( Tuned by Champ Motors )

"Arrest Me Red"
    2001 trans am

i have to say the same i love them on my ta and my mods look like the same as your. i have the strano spring but not on the car yet but i have yet to hear a bad revu. on them and if you like to cut the curves thay are the best.

Red
    2001 Trans Am

good i was looking into these for my ride. how much did you pay for them? how was the install? why UMI over the BMI brand?

White
    2001 Z28

I can tell you that I use UMI over BMR, and I always will. UMI and I have a close relationship and we work well together. And I've never heard Ryan have a cross word for anyone.

Bottom line, making the parts in question is not rocket science. It's a matter of who you trust, who you like, and who you think will be the best to work with. For me, in my business that's UMI--and that's why I not only use, but sell UMI stuff.

Take your pick. I won't lie and say BMR is junk. The attitude of some of the folks that work there isn't what I like to deal with. Some of them are great folks from the dealing I've had. But for me, I'm a UMI guy. And you can find most everything they make on my website. Anything not there, is simply an oversight. I'd be happy to get you anything you might want that they make.
    Sam Strano
    SCCA National Champion (x6)
    SCCA ProSolo Class Champion (x5)
    2009 SCCA ProSolo Overall Champion
    Owner--Strano Performance Parts
    814-849-3450

Pewter
    2000 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Strano View Post
    I can tell you that I use UMI over BMR, and I always will. UMI and I have a close relationship and we work well together. And I've never heard Ryan have a cross word for anyone.

Bottom line, making the parts in question is not rocket science. It's a matter of who you trust, who you like, and who you think will be the best to work with. For me, in my business that's UMI--and that's why I not only use, but sell UMI stuff.

Take your pick. I won't lie and say BMR is junk. The attitude of some of the folks that work there isn't what I like to deal with. Some of them are great folks from the dealing I've had. But for me, I'm a UMI guy. And you can find most everything they make on my website. Anything not there, is simply an oversight. I'd be happy to get you anything you might want that they make.
    I had about 500 to dump so I guess im ordering some UMI SFC"S! thanks sam, do you still have your springs available, if not ill probably get some the next time youre in full stock. please let me know.

White
    2001 Z28

As of this writing, we do indeed have springs in stock.

If you have any questions about the springs, the UMI parts or anything else, don't hesitate to let me know.

Black
    1999 Trans Am FIREHAWK

Quote Originally Posted by patriot1136 View Post
    good i was looking into these for my ride. how much did you pay for them? how was the install? why UMI over the BMI brand?
    Bought them from the WS6 Store for $299.00 for the bolt on`s , shipping was $110 + our taxes but I`m up in Canada .
    The install went fairly quick , only removing the factory rear suspension bolts was a little hard but that`s to be expected .
    I just think they look better & fit tighter .
    Last edited by 99CANADAHAWK; 06-23-2008 at 03:09 PM.

Pewter
    2000 Trans Am

As of this writing, we do indeed have springs in stock.

If you have any questions about the springs, the UMI parts or anything else, don't hesitate to let me know.
    I already ordered the umi 3 points! i had a 5 percent discount from ws6 store!, but i am interested in the springs how much are they going for?

"Arrest Me Red"
    2001 trans am

i got my umi's from sam and thay do fit nice and close to the bottom of the car i got the bolt ons and thay had a big improvent over stock. i had to sand the pass. side tunnal brace holes a bit but no big deal. the hards part of the instal was geting the car up hi so my torke rench would fit

White
    2001 Z28

Strano Lowering springs are $275 shipped. They are in stock, and ready to go....

Pewter
    2000 Trans Am

Strano Lowering springs are $275 shipped. They are in stock, and ready to go....
    done and done Payment sent!!!

White
    2001 Z28

Got it and thank you. Should be able to get them out today, if not definitely by tomorrow.

Pewter
    2000 Trans Am

Got it and thank you. Should be able to get them out today, if not definitely by tomorrow.
    Thank U cant wait till I get them!

Red
    98 T/A M6 w/lid and LM1

good to hear. mine are coming in today.

Thread Information