The other day I was driving my car and couldn't get it into any gear. I was finally able to get it in gear and get moving but only after letting the clutch out just a little.....I had to do the same to shift couldn't push the clutch in all the way of it wouldn't go into the next gear. About a half hour later the car stopped completely which ended up being a bad battery. Had to have it towed and when the Tow truck guy brought the keys into the office he said he had no problems getting it into gear. Neither did the nechanics when they were moving the car around they even drove it around town a lil to see if it would happen again. Then I got called yesterday right before i was going topick it up that they had to move a car behind mine and had trouble getting it into gear......

A lil backround......I've had the car for a few years now the clutch was replaced with a spec 3 i believe 4-5 years ago had a new flywheel put in I had the slave cylindar replaced at that time but never had the master cylindar replaced. Could that cause this issue?

Anyone have any ideas??