Impounded

Black as black can be
    2001 Trans Am WS6

need my T56 rebuilt!!!

I need my T56 rebuilt bad, I was planning on going with t56rebuilds.com, but then all of a sudden they just dissapered, then people say they are sixspeedsinc.com now, but that dont work either they both say under construction......my tranny has been out for 2 months, and I have looked every single day for a place to have a good rebuild done to it.....its a semi daily driver car....i just got it 2 weeks befoe tranny blew out, the day before the tranny blew it ran 13.08, and now it has about every bolton to the engine you can get, even headers so I need a good strong rebuild...does anyone know the phone number to T56rebuilds?....or any other place that can do a good job?......

PEWETER METALIC
    2002 CAMARO Z-28 M-6

Quote Originally Posted by getcha01 View Post
    I need my T56 rebuilt bad, I was planning on going with t56rebuilds.com, but then all of a sudden they just dissapered, then people say they are sixspeedsinc.com now, but that dont work either they both say under construction......my tranny has been out for 2 months, and I have looked every single day for a place to have a good rebuild done to it.....its a semi daily driver car....i just got it 2 weeks befoe tranny blew out, the day before the tranny blew it ran 13.08, and now it has about every bolton to the engine you can get, even headers so I need a good strong rebuild...does anyone know the phone number to T56rebuilds?....or any other place that can do a good job?......
    Check out tickperformance.com, they are out of NC. Thats where I had mine rebuilt and they did an outstanding Job getting it to me asap! Sixspeeds inc went out of business after the big hurricane from what I've been told.

here is there number-704-660-5843

Thread Information