Thread: Transmission

Sebring Silver Metallic
    1998 Camaro Z28

Transmission

Does anyone know if "the enforcer" transmission from goodfellas transmissions if a good transmission that will hold up to a daily driven, raced on the weekends car...Thanks

Green
    1997 Camaro Z-28

They are down the road from me. I was going to use them but I went another rout and bought from Monster transmissions and it turned out bad. When I had problems I went to see goodfellas and he tried telling me the same thing the other place was telling me 0over the phone and they were both wrong. I don't like when people assume there is nothing wrong with the internal parts of the transmission when a trans is rebuilt and go straight for the OH you have an electrical problem. It makes no sense to me because they blame it on the cars wire harness and that you damaged it while changing it. Need less to say I went though every wire in the PCM harness and it was a bad sunshell that fractured and neither the original builder or these guys bother to take that into consideration, they both told me it was electrical and I waisted 3 moths looking for an electrical problem that was not there. While I did not pay them to try and fix it they did take a ride and thought it was the cars harness or the trans internal harness.

Thread Information