Thread: pwm

hugger orange

pwm

I blew my second TCI stall Lockup clutch apart in a year and was sent all the bits and peices through the tranny. I was reading somewhere that I should adjust the Lockup pressure and speeds.

Getting ready to put a 4,000 rpm Fuddle stall in and looking for somemore tuning advise.

hugger orange

I'm running hptuners program

Listen up, You can adjust your lock up speed but I don't know that you can adjust your pressure, On the front of the input shaft there is a capsual containing a ck ball remove this capsual/ck ball assembly. This increases fliud flow to the lock up clutch, you'll notice it locks up firmer but thats what you want...Also go into the valve body and make the lock up valve on/off, instead of the PWN (plused apply which is softer and allows for more slipping on the apply) If you need info for converting this valve drop me a pm and I'll forward the info to you. I hope this helps, Dave

Put a quality converter in and you won't have to adjust anything in the tune to save the clutch. Going from a TCI to a Fuddle is going from bad worse.

Thread Information