blue
    2000ss

PerformaBuilt Customer Appreciation Sale and Give

There are several sale options happening at PerformaBuilt now.

1-With any level 3 4L60E or 700R4 purchase you get a free 9.5 inch non billet converter any stall or STR or optionally you can upgrade to the billet converter for $300 more.

2-With any level 2 4l60e or 700R4, you can purchase any regular 9.5 inch converter in any stall speed or STR for $100 or optionally any billet converter for $400 plus the regular price of the transmission.

3- You can purchase the level 3 without the converter for $200 off the listed price on the website.

4-You can purchase the level 2 without converter for $100 off the listed price on the website.

All of this of course includes free shipping mainland USA and there is no core required and there is still the core buy back option where we have your old transmission picked up at our expense and then pay you $150 for it (LSX UNITS ONLY)
    You still of course get a free trans cooler with all transmission purchases.

But THAT’S NOT ALL!
    Starting this week and every week till Christmas we will draw one customers name from that week out of the hat to receive a $100 rebate. This begins today and each week begins on Friday ends on Thursday and the drawing will be on Friday.

But THAT’S NOT ALL!
    Out of the weekly random picks the pick for each week will be placed in a box and another drawing held and the person whos name comes out will receive a refund of the full purchase price he or she paid for whatever item they bought on Christmas eve this year. Meaning someone out there will get a FREE TRANSMISSION OR CONVERTER OR COMBO ! One of you will be refunded your entire purchase price

This promotion is not retroactive and does not apply to previous sales or layaways. Layaways are not permitted in either the customer appreciation give away or the converter promotion. The noted exception to this on the give ways only is if the layaway is started and paid out during the give away. In which case your name when paid out will go into the drawing for that week and if you are picked for that week you will be entitled to your chance in the final drawing.

Layaways are permitted in lines 3 and 4 sales however will not be included in the give away unless paid out before the 18th of December.

The Customer appreciation giveaway is effective today and will end on the 18th of December and the final pick big give away will be announced Christmas eve!

Any questions about any of this feel free to ask

I think this is quiet possibly the best promotion we have ever offered.

blue
    2000ss

Times getting short christmas is coming don't miss out

Slower Than a 3rd Gen juiced99ws6's Avatar

Mystic Teal
    99 Trans Am & 01 CBR 929

good deal! I can vouch for these guys I have both there 9.5 in converter and level 2 transmission and it shifts and launches like a dream. Great customer service as well.

blue
    2000ss

Bump and the last day for entry in the drawings will be the 18th of December final drawing will be dec 24th Christmas eve to see who gets it for free

blue
    2000ss

GET IT FREE WINNER AND PICKS FROM PerformaBuilt ME

MERRY CHRISTMAS
    THE PICKS FOR THE GIVE AWAY ARE AS FOLLOWS

1-BARTEE- YOU HAVE BEEN REFUNDED $100
    2-PUTIYON-YOU HAVE BEEN REFUNED $100
    3-DUBBS-YOU HAVE BEEN REFUNDED $100
    4-EDWARDS-YOU HAVE BEEN REFUNDED $100
    5-RINDFLECH -YOU HAVE BEEN REFUNDED $100
    6-BOUCHER-YOU HAVE BEEN REFUNDED $100

JOSEPH WHITE YOU ARE THE GET IT FREE PICK AND YOU HAVE BEEN REFUNDED $1740.00 NOW YOU CAN BUY SOMETHING ELSE FOR YOUR CAR!

As for everyone else we would like to wish you the merriest of holidays.
    I would also like to thank all for a great year.
    Also I would like to remind everyone that for many this has been a hard year, Your neighbors, friends and family may be having a hard time so keep them in mind and also those who don't have family or friends close by . Pick up the phone and give them a call or invite them over. Make someones day this season

Though I will be of course celebrating the holidays I will be available throughout both on here, IM and PM and PHONE if you need me feel free to give me a yell anytime over the holidays if you need anything!

blue
    2000ss

This promotion is over if a mod looks in here please delete this thread
    FREE COOLER/SHIPING, NO CORE OR CHARGE,2YR WARRANTY, CUST TRACK VIDEOS click banner 4 website, CALL or text 570-578-5686 7 days a week 9 am till 10 pm.

Thread Information