Thread: 4L60 Probs

White
    72 Monte carlo

4L60 Probs

ok had the trany gone thu at a tranny shop after i rebuilt the thing about 2 months ago, i put in new stells/clutch, seal kit and converter. trany shop put in a seal gasket kit, corvett servo and wirringkit.

ok got it back installed and this thing still has a stall afect coming off idle after like 10miles of driving when pulling out forward or rev. and allso a lazy shifs 1-2 2-3 3-4 shop scaned it and come up for a no data from a pressure senser i think thats what it was called(the flat plate that blots on the bottom of the vale body) any how thay had a used 1 there i could try thay loaned me a 13m 10m 8m socket and a clean pan to change it. 15min later back on the road that fix some of the lazy shifting that i had from 1-2 2-3 3-4 then come on the eng light pulled back in scanned it pressure switch i think (the black thing on the pass rear of the vale body) it was getin late and thay had a good used 1 i could try as well.

today got up droped fluid and changed this thing out no probs and fluid still good and red ok got it back together eng light was still on took neg off batt to try and reset the pc for about 10min light didnt go off so i took the o truck(4x4) for a drive. drives and shifts great as more i drove it the stall effect is still there. bear with me while i try to explain when u give it gas its like its pullin a little and when u get to 1300 or so u fell it engauge something and you go as normal and same affect in reverse.
    Last edited by Tennessee; 04-20-2007 at 10:58 AM. Reason: made some paragrafs

White
    72 Monte carlo

any idea's? well i think its the converter but would like a 2nd option.

Thread Information