zpolice

What mod to do next

I am wondering what mod would be best to do next. I would like to do a bolt on for around $500. So far I have the SLP lid, K$N, Granateli’s cold air MAF, 9mm wires, I cut the bottom of my air box and built a cold air intake, shift kit, and a cat back. What should I do next? Headers, TB,…

haicidan

upgrades

How about brakes! eradisport rotors around $500 or just a little over depending where you get them from.

Red
    02 Firehawk

headers are always good but save for the quality of a good header like hooker or slp or something like that and i have an Slp ported tb i got for like 180 but there is a bbk 80mm for like 300 something which could be good too. but for sure one of those

Navy Blue Metallic
    2000 Formula hardtop

what about subframe connectors?

Black
    1999 Z28 Camaro

Headers would be good or even high flow cats if you plan to keep them, Dragonrace.com has a really good set that were 1hp away from open headers (or so they say) A new intake manifold could also be a good investment

zpolice
    I forgot to mension that I have already done brakes. I do like the idea of new cats. I am basically trying to drop my 1/4 times as cheep as I can. Thank's guys.

Thread Information