Thread: Which o2 sim?

Purple 95 Camaro
    Arctic White 02 T/A WS6

Question Which o2 sim?

I found these online to be the cheapest 02 simms for my 02 t/a ws6.
    http://www.afterthoughtsauto.com/o2sim.html

I plan on doing a header install here pretty soon, have no tuner in the area, and don't want to be throwing codes.

The problem is though, which connector type do I need? I have an 02 Trans Am ws6, the exhaust is completely stock, an A4.

I'm hoping someone here knows already so I don't have to find someone with some jacks to get up under there and look for myself

Thanks alot for the help!

Silver
    1999 Chevy Camaro Convert

That's the one I used the 4 prong. They do the trick. These are really hard to find, I paid $55 each. They go in the back use the stock 02 in the front.
    99 Z28 VERT A4 MODS: B&M transcooler, LS6 Intake, Pacesetter LT, ORY pipe, Flowmaster AT cat-back, SLP LID, UMI SFC, Hotchkis RLCA'S & STB. Tuned by Speed inc.

Red
    2001 Trash Can

Do some more searching on here and there is a thread that has a link to show you another way of doing this. You buy spark splug non-foulers (at any auto parts store.....they are where those cheapo "Help" parts are), drill out the old o2 hole, put the non-foulers in, and put your o2 sensor back in. Supposedly it keeps the sensor far enough away so that it reads some heat, but not too much, hense no kicking codes. And it only costs you like $20 for everything....

Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

I HATE sims.

Get the rear O2 codes tuned out. Might cost $50 and it will not regress like some sims do.

Thread Information