? which maganflow

Having headers installed tomorrow with out cats. Now have slp loudmouth on car( 99SS m6) I would like to cut out and replace the muffler part on the loudmouth exhaust. I need a Part number for A Maganflow muffler that would weld up to the I pipe. Thanks

Pueter
    99 Camaro SS

Magnaflow muffler

I have a 99SS m6 with Dual/Duals and replaced the muffler with a Magnaflow Model 14267 Stainless Steel 5x8 oval, about $90 from Performance Peddler in Garden City on Middlebelt 734-956-1300-4. What headers are you installing, how much installed from who. Mike in Davisburg.

McnamaraSS
    kooks stanless race headers with off road pipe. collins automtive repair in waterford. 248-682-3840
    Install headers , install ls6 intake weld in subframe connectors and dyno tune ls1 edit
    $766.12 droping car off tomarrow.
    Now as for the magaflow I am not running duals. I have a SLP loudmouth on the car now. I will cut the muffler off at the I pipe and Replace it with ? a magnaflow (or other) ? will model 14267 work do you have phone number for Performance Peddler .

Pueter
    99 Camaro SS

skar
    did you find a magnaflow muffeler at Perf Pedd to fit your loadmouth exhaust. I stop by and saw your car and talk to Sean, he's quoting some work for my car. Have you had any work done before there. Stoping by Friday after work to see your finished project if you havn't pick it up yet.

Quote Originally Posted by McnamaraSS
    skar
    did you find a magnaflow muffeler at Perf Pedd to fit your loadmouth exhaust. I stop by and saw your car and talk to Sean, he's quoting some work for my car. Have you had any work done before there. Stoping by Friday after work to see your finished project if you havn't pick it up yet.
    Car dyno 303 RWHP stock with lid/loudmouth
    Kooks header on ls6Intake on NO finish ls1 edit and tune yet.
    The loudmouth sounds like shit with headers and no cats . REAL BAD.
    Sean recommend hooker aero chambers for that old muscle car sound.
    So tomorrow new exhaust sub frame connectors and finish dyno tune. should be done Saturday.
    Hows is work ? so far so good. He took me for a ride in that fenderless C5
    430 rwhp he said DAM it was fast. REAL FAST

4/08/06 cant find the hookers so we are now going with magnaflow car will now be done tuesday.
    Last edited by skar; 04-13-2006 at 05:32 PM.

Pueter
    99 Camaro SS

Skar did Sean finish your car Saturday. How did the tune go and did you find a muffler. They look nice from under the car. I hope with a new muffler you can get your tips to line up in the rear. What numbers did you get from the dyno after job complete. Do you feal a differents with sub frames.

McnamaraSS

Still waiting on muffler (magnaflow) Sean said car will not be ready until Wednesday.???? I will post results

Pueter
    99 Camaro SS

Looks good, sounds good (only heard it at idle last night). Like to see what Dyno #s are when finsihed and how it runs on the road.

Looks good, sounds good (only heard it at idle last night). Like to see what Dyno #s are when finsihed and how it runs on the road.
    dyno 335.6 hp 329.3 torque 303/308 before. Sean told me to bring it back in a few weeks to re-tighten every thing up and fine tune .(have a small header rub or rattle that needs to be fixed) I am going to Florida tomorrow for a week .Will not get a chance to drive it. Over all they did good work.

Also what mods are you checking in to and what is done to your car now.
    Last edited by skar; 04-14-2006 at 01:10 PM.

Pueter
    99 Camaro SS

I have dual/duals that I switch out the muffler to the same muffler in your new Magnaflow catbacks, how are the cats with the headers. I have cold air kit, smooth bellows, blackhawk intake box, throtle body bypass, B&M Ripper and ZL1 graphics. What to get suspension upgrades and 4.1 gear. Heads, cam and intake later. Sean trying to get me to put in a Dana 60 rearend. He's priceing these.

I have dual/duals that I switch out the muffler to the same muffler in your new Magnaflow catbacks, how are the cats with the headers. I have cold air kit, smooth bellows, blackhawk intake box, throtle body bypass, B&M Ripper and ZL1 graphics. What to get suspension upgrades and 4.1 gear. Heads, cam and intake later. Sean trying to get me to put in a Dana 60 rearend. He's priceing these.
    No cats headers to off road y-pipe. let me know on what you do with your rear end. Sean told me the same thing. I also would like cam/heads and 4.1
    But will have to wait until next year. $$$

Thread Information