Thread: Fast tb/intake

I f@#ked the prom queen RoadWrath04's Avatar

drivers' morale daily.
    Destroying Mustang-

Fast tb/intake

ok, question for you guys...running a 2004 gto A4...upgrading to the Linkengelter CAI and SLP maf-sensor, but the meat of my bolt-on project is gonna be a 102mm FAST TB and intake...how much hp over stock numbers will i be getting close to? just curious, wanna know how i will stack up against my friend's 06 manual stock

blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

Quote Originally Posted by RoadWrath04 View Post
    ok, question for you guys...running a 2004 gto A4...upgrading to the Linkengelter CAI and SLP maf-sensor, but the meat of my bolt-on project is gonna be a 102mm FAST TB and intake...how much hp over stock numbers will i be getting close to? just curious, wanna know how i will stack up against my friend's 06 manual stock
    well save your money on the slp maf ...........the 102 will not net you large gains on a stock to bolt on engine..expect 15-20rwhp from the intake alone....where the fast really shines is where H/C is concerned..when you go aftermarket grinds and heads the intake does work and will net you larger gains over ls2/ls6/ls1 intakes....so the intake is a supporting mod really..........the cai will help you also i would expect 5-10 on the cai ......i would look into not getting that maf and putting that money towards exhaust and you should be very very happy..........after these mods...especially a tune ..you will take a 06

I f@#ked the prom queen RoadWrath04's Avatar

drivers' morale daily.
    Destroying Mustang-

already did the MAF, just because my stock one was damaged and it was about the same price to go with the SLP upgrade, so nothing lost there...for exhaust, i converted to split rear using Spintech conversion, and i'm deleting the cats, either getting a FROST or NELSON tune, not sure yet which one...still unsure about getting into the cams/head work at this point in time, mostly because of cost (kinda low on funds at the moment)...any suggestions on what kinda head/cam work would be a good combo on the LS1 engine without really getting crazy?

Thread Information