black
    98 z28 m6

Exclamation EGR, AIR, o2 removel help

Im new here and want to remove my enitre AIR setup, EGR setup, and maybe o2 sensors. Ive been searching and reading on here for about an hour and came up with some of what im trying to figure out, but not all. First off i want to know if there are any sites with instructions and pics on how to do everything. I just got headers and a catless y. I know im going to be throwing some lights but will this effect my performance at all? Is there anything (besides the egr and air blockoff) that i need to do or buy for everything to work right? With my o2, can i just take it off or do i really need them? Thanks, Scott.

Welcome to the board. There's an !AIR/!EGR writeup on ls1camaro.net, sounds like you've already been there? You'll get codes for air, egr and rear 02's with no cats - won't affect performance. 02 sims would take care of your rear 02cat codes, but of course you need the front ones. Just get the air/egr/rear 02 codes deleted.
    Last edited by 2001NBMZ28; 03-29-2006 at 03:47 PM.

black
    98 z28 m6

Thats pretty much what i took it as that i had to do...Where can i get my codes deleted? Any programmers do that? I know hypertech doesnt but theres some others out there...And no, i wasnt on that site...i just went to it and pretty much found what i was looking for...Thanks. Ill post some pics up for you guys in few days. Youll be seeing a lot of me on here, posting vids and such...Later all.

Look in your area for shops that do dyno tuning, just turning off codes will probably cost you about one hour shop time.

Thread Information