I just got my car back after having my hood and front end repainted *1998 Camaro Z28 LS1 A4* (ended up getting off the ramp onto the highway and a truck with asphalt designed to get infront of me with no turn signal ... asphalt poured out the back and there were little marks every where on the front end and hood Thank god for insurance! I had the exhaust done before i got it repainted. They put on a custom 2 3/4" ORY into a 3" I pipe then over the rear axle into the Cherry Bomb Vortex Crossflow Design muffler. Coming out of the muffler were 2 1/2" pipes into my 4" by 16" slash-cut polished stainless steel tips. On a scale 1-10 *10 being the best* i would give this muffler a high 8. It has a deep but descently mellow tone at idle, as you start to get into the 3-4k rpm range it really comes alive and maintains that deep tone with no rasp what so ever. Before this i had all piping off, no ORY or anything with stock manifolds. It was pretty damn loud but got sick of the police giving me weird looks all the time ... on how loud the setup is, i would give it a low 7 on a scale 1-10, 10 being open headers. I was extremly impressed with this muffler and wouldnt think twice about putting a diffrent one on. CHERRY BOMB ACUTALLY MAKES ONE EXTREMLY GOOD MUFFLER! not sure about the other ones ...