blackbird01

Thumbs up BORLA CATBACK EXHAUST (3INCH ADJ.) free shipping

Selling a Borla Catback exhaust system. FREE SHIPPING. Im going to put true duals on and need to get rid of it. Brand new, only 200 miles on it. New Borla costs from 750-850$. ONLY 200 MILES. Exhaust is in perfect condition and will come with all clamps and adjusting plates. Also comes with a 1 MILLION MILE WARENTY. This system is almost brand new, so i am asking 600$ or best offer. I will ship it free to anyone in the connecting 48 states. Was used on a 2001 WS6 and worked and sounded PERFECT. Please feel free to e-mail me a Chicagoworld05@yahoo.com if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you.

BlackHawk T/A
    Why are you selling?

blackbird01
    I just bought a set of true duals, so there is no longer any need for the Borla. If you are interested, i can send you some pics. The exhaust system is in perfect condition, so if you are interested in it, please have confidence. It is almost brand new. ONLY 1 MONTH OLD, ONLY 200 MILES!

Sk8d85
    I am looking for tru duals also.. what did you get setup wise and how much did it cost you? Any advice or information you could give me that could set me in the right direction?

Pewter
    all bore 370 Trans Am

2 things...if this is used, your not gonna get 600 for it and second you need to post this in the for sale forum, not in here.
    Nino

Thread Information