Thread: New Pics!!!

Black
    2000 FireHawk

New Pics!!!

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/n...ept2004041.jpg

Picture of my 88 Vette and hoping to add a Firehawk soon, may have to trade for it but I hope I can keep both.

'98,'00-B 93,03,11,14-V

I'd keep the Vette if you can't afford both. But, I'd lose the rear spoiler. That car is HOT !!!

Black
    2000 FireHawk

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/n...ept2004043.jpg

I like the spoiler, here is a better picture of it. It grows on you after awhile, plus it differentiates it from the other Vettes on the road.

'98,'00-B 93,03,11,14-V

You know, there is stuff on my cars other people don't like. It's personal preference of course. The Vette looks really HOT !!! But, I like cars with more subtle lines I guess. You can tell with my Formula. I chose the Formula over the TransAm because at the time I thought the wing was too ricey. Now with my 350Z I go big but, that's a japanese car so I think it works on that car. Kinda like Porsche whale tail cars of the 80's. I have to say I didn't like that look back then either ..... but, it's growing on me.

The Vette is sweet .... I'd own one but my wife is short and can't see over the dash in the passenger seat and there is no way she could drive it in an emergency. That's her only rule on cars. Other than that, she's really cool ....

Now, that Firehawk your getting is just the right blend imo. ;-) I sure hope you have it now. I know you were in the process a couple of days ago. ;-)

Black
    2000 FireHawk

I'd love to keep the Vette, but a 2 seater in a family of 4 is not logical according to my wife. I have 2 young boys that would like to go cruising this summer and not possible in the Vette. I sold a G1 Lightning last year because of the same reason and it was a gas guzzler as well. Still not much room in the back of the bird, but 2 cramped seats are better than none.

Plus, I've already done all I can do to the Vette for now. Anyone interested in buying an excellent Vette??

RED
    02 SS, 03 BMW 745

that is a nice lookin vette you got there. if you can keep 'em both, why not?

'98,'00-B 93,03,11,14-V

JBBlack2000 - Well the Formula is the right choice then. I have two nephews and we have a blast cruisin' in it during the summer. They love to be seen in it. Plus, the window sills are lower than a vette so they can see out pretty good. I always have enough room for the wife and four overnight bags and the sports stuff we take along traveling.

Formulas / Firehawks are pretty nice for this exact reason. As they get older we'll have to take my Jeep or Pathfinder for leg room. But, that is still 3-4 years away unless one of them gets a major growth spurt.

Good luck with the sale of the Vette. You should get top dollar for that one.

Black
    2001 Trans Am (sold)

Sorry but the spoiler does have to go.

Jet Stream Blue
    2009 Lingenfelter ZR1

Nice, love the chrome rims

Black
    2000 FireHawk

Thanks! The wheels set it apart. I wish I would have went with the 17x11 on the rear. Anyone have any suggestions for an exhaust. I want to go with headers and I want an aggressive sound.

Thread Information