Corvette Collector Garage - Garage Builder At Heart

Andy Roderick Builds A Premier Garage On A Small, Remote Kentucky HillsideThis month, we are featuring a garage owned by Andy Roderick of Lebanon, Tennessee. He recently moved there from Bowling Green, Kentucky, home of the Corvette and one of the most beautiful places on earth. I have known Andy for several years, and he is well respected in the Corvette hobby. He also has an extensive collection of car memorabilia that is housed in his garage, and on one of my visits with Jerry Heasley, we decided to shoot his garage so we could share it with the rest of the world right here in Corvette Fever. If there is one thing I would like for our readership to take away from this article, it's how cool a two- to three-car garage can look if you just put some time, effort, and a little money into the project. Andy is a great story teller, so I will let Andy tell his story from here.

Photo Gallery: Corvette Collector Garage - Andy Roderick's Hillside Kentucky Hideaway - Corvette Fever Magazine

Photo Gallery: Corvette Collector Garage - Andy Roderick's Hillside Kentucky Hideaway - Corvette Fever Magazine

Read More | Digg It | Add to del.icio.us

More...