Classic Corvette Interior - Reconsidering Your Line In The Sand

Trick interior moves now grace our C2 project carAs I write this, I'm making preparations to go to the winter regional NCRS meet in Florida to judge some beautiful, early Corvettes. The cars' scores will be based on their own merit and weigh heavily on parts or assemblies that don't appear the same way they did when they rolled off the assembly line back in the day. There will be deductions for over-restoration, paint materials that deviate in appearance from the original factory lacquer, reproduction parts that differ from the originals and generally reduce the scores on any car that doesn't appear to be as the factory produced it. The ones that will be awarded Top Flight are those that have few deviations from typical factory production but are no better and no worse. I think this is great stuff, and I'm pumped up. There's nothing like an early generation Corvette to get the heart beating.

Photo Gallery: Classic Corvette Interior - Upgrading Our '67 Roadster's Cockpit - Corvette Fever Magazine

Photo Gallery: Classic Corvette Interior - Upgrading Our '67 Roadster's Cockpit - Corvette Fever Magazine

Read More | Digg It | Add to del.icio.us

More...