83 Z28 new project
    98 Formula WS7-sold:(

What should I do next?

Well, the formula is parked for the winter. My ideas are getting either a nitrous kit with all the safety stuff and if money is left over, a set of ls6 heads I found for 250 bucks. The other idea I have is get a set of patriot stage II ls6 heads. I have roughly 1000 to spend, so what you any of you do. Mods are in sig.
    TSP Torquer V2 cam, ported heads,fast 90/90 combo, LT's, 3400 stall, magnaflow CB, most other bolt ons, full suspension, t-top and HID conversion

422 RWHP, 384TQ

Cayenne Red Metallic
    98 Z28

Heads are a nice step toward letting that engine breath. Personally, I have heads and nitrous, but would prefer to have the hp numbers on just engine.

Bang for the buck, do the nitrous thing.

Ultimately it is your choice. Some guys swear by nitrous, but refilling that bottle gets tiresome. Other mods are a lot more expensive for similar results.
    http://www.fquick.com/mnypitZ
    98 Z28 a little here and a little there
    03 Saab 9-5 ARC
    80 Triumph TR7

Cayenne Red Metallic
    98 Z28

Oh and I would go straight for the Patriots in the beginning, you will regret not doing it later. I got my heads used cheap, but wish I had just spent the money on new ones.

Skip the nitrous and get the patriot heads. You always end up paying for cheap speed in the end. Plus nitrous ends up being more expensive then most people think. Good heads are better then NOS IMO!

Thread Information