Thread: What Else?

White
    01 Camaro 6speed

What Else?

Ok im getting my BBK LT's with ORY tomorow and going to be installing them with in the next couple of weeks. I ordered Fel Pro Gaskets wanted oem but should be close enough since im not gonna use the gaskets that come with the BBK's. I also ordered NGK TR6 plugs since im gonna put nitrous in the near future, i got new header bolts and 02 extensions. Im gonna send my computer back to frost to get it retuned very soon, which also brings up another question. When Frost tuned my computer in the past for LT's even though i didnt put them on the car felt like it was hitting the rev limiter sooner in 1st and 2nd gear, but before that tune he had tuned me for no LT's just the basic stuff i had and it ran perfect. Ive gone back to that tune with no LT's and it runs fine im just afraid that it might start missing in 1st and 2nd bad and even worse after i install the LT's. Im gonna have my dealer install it for me since i work there they will charge me 20.00 hourly. Im not looking to go crazy as far as cost but am i missing any minor stuff or overlooking anything?
    Last edited by karpetcm; 01-03-2010 at 02:25 PM.
    1993 Z28 M6: K&N Intake, 52mm TB, TB Bypass, No Cats, Exhaust Cutout, Flowmaster Muffler, 3.90 Gears, 160 Thermo, Tune, BMR Springs, Bilstein Shocks, 3 Point SFC,s & MGW Shifter.

Quick Silver
    2002 Z06

Sounds like you have it all lined out to me!

Slow Passenger Window - Want Passenger Express Down - Tired of Replacing DayTime Running Light Bulbs

Camaro Owners Click Here
    Firebird Owners Click Here

Need instructions to replace your F-Body window motor?
    www.AutoTrix.net

Thread Information